ADVERTISEMENT

2021 CFB ... You're most intriguing non Husker

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
Since the end of last season, Texas RB Bijan Robinson has been my pick. He was a top 3 RB out of high school. As a freshman last year, he averaged 8.2 yards per carry. With a not so great offensive line. Except for Sam Cosmi who it looks now will start for The Washington Football Team at right tackle. Steve Sarkasian will make good use of his skills. He has perfect NFL size for a RB at 6'0' 214. And great speed.

I know you guys are going to say the Big 12 doesn't play defense. He is still my pick.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
mine is a tie between Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin

the egg bowl this year shall be must-see TV

1. Will Kevin Warren be pushed out and how the realignment will shake out.
2. Will Wisconsin live up to the hype? I just don't see it. Their RB's are not near the quality they normally have, their D-Line is a little bit ho hum, their O-line isn't as highly touted as normal, and Mertz is receiving extreme praise for not doing to much. Could be an Amart type situation.
3. Will anyone unseat Ohio St. They will reload, but sometimes new QB's don't come to play overnight.

Any of the kids from our high school down here in Aledo Texas.... NU flat out ignores the most dominant school in Texas 5A so I watch these kids and how they do thinking of the "What if"

Whether it's Jase McClellan RB for Alabama or Jojo Earle or any of these kids down here most of which that end up at TCU

Reactions: Catch50
Any of the kids from our high school down here in Aledo Texas.... NU flat out ignores the most dominant school in Texas 5A so I watch these kids and how they do thinking of the "What if"

Whether it's Jase McClellan RB for Alabama or Jojo Earle or any of these kids down here most of which that end up at TCU

It's not like Nebraska could have had either of those 2 though

maybe, maybe not... they never show up to talk to any of these kids... that's the real point... there is Talent beyond measure for a HS here and Nebraska ignores it... the last time they were here was for a OL that went to Michigan and that was 5 years ago under MR

Brock Purdy. In their 3 losses he threw 2 TD's and 5 INT'S. He's capable of losing games by throwing terrible passes. absolute terrible pic 6 vs TCU, and had TCU played Duggan the whole game, TCU probably wins that game.

1. Will Kevin Warren be pushed out and how the realignment will shake out.
2. Will Wisconsin live up to the hype? I just don't see it. Their RB's are not near the quality they normally have, their D-Line is a little bit ho hum, their O-line isn't as highly touted as normal, and Mertz is receiving extreme praise for not doing to much. Could be an Amart type situation.
3. Will anyone unseat Ohio St. They will reload, but sometimes new QB's don't come to play overnight.

Martinez was 10x better his freshman year than Mertz was.

Reactions: Catch50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT