2021 Big Ten Predictions

hexumhawk

Walk On
Sep 24, 2003
What is interesting is that you would try to have a discussion of Iowa football here?

You are in the wrong place.

It may be what occurrs in the hog barns is causing this confusion? I don't know.

Well...the title of the thread is Big 10 predictions; guessing that means it is open to talk about any and every team.

Reactions: SWIowahawks

John_J_Rambo

Graduate Assistant
Jan 10, 2020
Well...the title of the thread is Big 10 predictions; guessing that means it is open to talk about any and every team.
it's fittingly pathetic that you spend countless hours combing the NU board for topics to chime in on

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
So, what will May bring in 2021. Iowa has some experience and a youth.

Yahya Black is young. Iowa has played youth a little more lately.

They ranked 4 or 5th youngest P5 teams in 2020. They have spring ball this go around.

Many juniors are experiencing first spring as a player.
As far as the offensive side of the ball Nebraska has a younger team more so than Ioway.

Besides Martinez, Toure, Allen, Vokolec, O Martin and JC Omar Manning. Nebraska has sophomores, , RedShirt Freshman and true Freshman all over the place either starting or back ups..

hexumhawk

Walk On
Sep 24, 2003
it's fittingly pathetic that you spend countless hours combing the NU board for topics to chime in on

No, that is what message boards are for right. I check in about 10 minutes a day to see what is going on since you are in the conference now. I enjoy other fanbases perspective on things. There are a lot of things that make me pathetic, I wouldn't say that is one of them.

Reactions: BoilerN

John_J_Rambo

Graduate Assistant
Jan 10, 2020
No, that is what message boards are for right. I check in about 10 minutes a day to see what is going on since you are in the conference now. I enjoy other fanbases perspective on things. There are a lot of things that make me pathetic, I wouldn't say that is one of them.
you spend 10 minutes a day on all 13 non-iowa message boards?

woof.. you iowegians are sadder than even I could've imagined

Reactions: Bigred_b1624

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
1. Schedule is pud.
2. Team is returning the best offensive line, RB, WR's, and a QB with 20+ starts. - in the division
3. Defense brings back nearly everyone and should rebound
Those guys barely beat our crappy team last season and they're going 11-1?

SuperSK

Oct 29, 2001
you spend 10 minutes a day on all 13 non-iowa message boards?

woof.. you iowegians are sadder than even I could've imagined
You know what's really sad ? A team that loses 6 years in a row to those very same Iowegians who start a bunch of walk ons, 2 star and three star players on both sides of the ball. Your 4 star recruits really have made a difference before they packed their bags and left Stinken. 😎 👍

gw2kpro

First Team All-Big Ten
Dec 2, 2007
You know what's really sad ? A team that loses 6 years in a row to those very same Iowegians who start a bunch of walk ons, 2 star and three star players on both sides of the ball. Your 4 star recruits really have made a difference before they packed their bags and left Stinken. 😎 👍
Yet........ here you are.

John_J_Rambo

Graduate Assistant
Jan 10, 2020
I agree. losing to iowa is pathetic & should never happen.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624

hexumhawk

Walk On
Sep 24, 2003

Just think, if Peirson-EL (SP) doesnt go all super man in 14', we might be talking about 9 in a row this year.