ADVERTISEMENT

2024, 2025 & 2026 Recruiting Classes

HuskerFan31

Administrator
Sep 10, 2006

Kayden Anderson - INF - Glenwood, IA (Glenwood HS)

Pryce Bender - SS - Edmond, OK (Edmond North HS)

Gavin Blachowicz - 3B - Olathe, KS (Olathe South HS)

Blake Encarnacion - RHP - Friendswood, TX (Friendswood HS)

Adam Kayko - INF - Waukee, IA (Johnston HS)

Aiden Lieser - RHP - Lino Lakes, MN (Centennial HS)

Cooper Markle - C/OF - Katy, TX (Tompkins HS)

Dane Most - INF - Broomfield, CO (Broomfield HS)

Colin Nowaczyk - LHP - Omaha, NE (Elkhorn North HS)

Devin Nunez - 2B/UTL - Navasota, TX (Navasota HS)

Chase Olson - LHP - Peculiar, MO (Raymore-Peculiar HS)

Whit Rhodes - RHP - Hesston, KS (Hesston HS)

Tommy Simon - SS - Fargo, ND (Shanley HS - Fargo Post 2)

J'Shawn Unger - RHP/3B - Blair, NE (Blair HS)

Aiden White - LHP - Prosper, TX (Prosper HS)

Conor Booth - OF/C - Wahoo, NE (Bishop Neumann HS)

Cal Cooper - LHP - Omaha, NE (Elkhorn South HS)

Noah Gartner - RHP - Omaha, NE (Millard North HS)

Drew Grego - 2B/SS - Bellevue, NE (Bellvue West HS)

Brett Hoelscher - LHP - Omaha, NE (Papillion La Vista HS)

Sam Huff - LHP - Omaha, NE (Elkhorn North HS)

Brad Janes - RHP/OF - Lenexa, KS (De Soto HS)

Ty Miller - RHP - Olathe, KS (Olathe West HS)

Troy Peltz - OF/1B/3B - Lincoln, NE (Lincoln East HS)

Joey Senstock - C/SS - Lincoln, NE (Lincoln East HS)

Jace Ziola - RHP - Omaha, NE (Skutt HS)

Bryce Fountain - 1B/RHP - Lincoln, NE (Norris HS)

Brody Jindra - SS/RHP - Elkhorn, NE (Millard South HS)

Beau Peterson - UT/RHP - Shawnee, KS (Mill Valley HS)

Perfect Game's Nebraska Baseball Commits

To view college baseball national commits click HERE

Re: 2013 & 2014 Recruiting Classes

Did Brayden Young actually sign w/ the Huskers? I did not see his name on the list that Nebraska sent out after signing day.

Thought I heard he was going to Iowa Western.

Alex Henwood out of Appleton North (Wisconsin) has committed according to the prepbaseball twitter feed. SS primarily
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: 2014 & 2015 Recruiting Classes

Collegiate Baseball just annouced their Louisville Slugger Preseason HS All Americans and six of the ten 2014 Recruits made the list (which didn't include Monte Harrison, so there should be more!)

First Team
Garett King
Jackson Reetz
Eli Dilday
Scott Schreiber

Honorable Mention
Zach Engelken
Byron Hood

Silva has done a tremendous job finding top talent out there. With what they have on campus and the recruits coming in, Nebraska Baseball is set up for a nice run over the next several years.. Let's hope they all make it to campus...

Here is the link:
http://baseballnews.com/2014-high-school-pre-season-all-americans/

Re: 2014 & 2015 Recruiting Classes

Originally posted by Douglasking03:

Silva has done a tremendous job finding top talent out there. With what they have on campus and the recruits coming in, Nebraska Baseball is set up for a nice run over the next several years.. Let's hope they all make it to campus...
Thanks for posting! We hit the jackpot with the 2013 draft, I don't expect to be that lucky again this year.

This post was edited on 2/3 11:19 AM by HuskerFan31

anybody have any thoughts on the 2015 class? Any immediate contributors? TIA

anybody have any thoughts on the 2015 class? Any immediate contributors? TIA

Matt Waldron of Omaha Westside just pitched a no-hitter in the state championship game. We also have a Juco Pitcher coming in which seems to always do us wonders every couple years. To be honest, I don't follow high school baseball like I used to so I'm not the best at offering many details.

Heard Dillon Brown 2016 quoted on twitter that he is not a commit any longer. Anyone know what happened? was a Kirby CSUF target

So far only Pierce Romero has been picked in the draft, in the 9th round at 256. All other 2015 recruits are safe so far.

Another site is listing 7 commits for 2016 as opposed to 5 commits and a walk-on in Hogge

2017 they have 8 commits compared to 5 shown here

2018 they have 6 commits compared to 4 shown here

Another site is listing 7 commits for 2016 as opposed to 5 commits and a walk-on in Hogge

2017 they have 8 commits compared to 5 shown here

2018 they have 6 commits compared to 4 shown here

Do you have any names or of those recruits and I can certainly add them? Or a link you found this information? The list above is essentially compiled by volunteers and board members who happen to come across recruiting information and not necessarily compiled by HOL Staff.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have any names or of those recruits and I can certainly add them? Or a link you found this information? The list above is essentially compiled by volunteers and board members who happen to come across recruiting information and not necessarily compiled by HOL Staff.

Thanks in advance!
No problem and I have no idea how accurate there's is (could be decommits). It was on HuskerMax baseball forum. They have each class pinned at the top of their free board.

No problem and I have no idea how accurate there's is (could be decommits). It was on HuskerMax baseball forum. They have each class pinned at the top of their free board.

Appreciate it, I'll investigate the commits this week and get our site as updated as possible.

Reactions: BeardedWhale
Ryan Zellner OF from Minnesota and Luke Roskem C from Minnesota. Zellner twitter handle shows Husker commit along with his PG profile. Don't find anything on Roskem.

Ryan Zellner OF from Minnesota and Luke Roskem C from Minnesota. Zellner twitter handle shows Husker commit along with his PG profile. Don't find anything on Roskem.

Based on his Perfect game profile he is listed as a commit so I'll add him for now. I've updated the others as well!

Jimmy McClenaghan - SS/OF - Modesto, CA (Joseph A. Gregori HS)

Never did sign with the Huskers on Wednesday so I went ahead and removed him. Looks as though he doesn't have the Huskers as a school of interest either.

I also saw they received another commitment for the 2018 class, Shay Schanaman from Grand Island

Wozniak has decommitted from Nebraska. Guessing there may be others.

ADVERTISEMENT