ADVERTISEMENT

2018 class and the small numbers........

JerseyHusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2001
I find the irony in us probably having our best recruiting staff (curious what Diaco brings and who the new assistant will be). And we may have the lowest allotment of ships to give next year in quite some time?

I have seen The writers mention 13-15, really hoping we can follow this current class with an even better class next year, let's see where attrition leads us, something important to watch for, especially after spring ball when kids usually make decisions whether to continue playing football, transfer or other.

We are already seeing big results and offers for 2018, the addition of Fuller today is exciting, hoping we can somehow, some way get to at least 19-20 ships, too much talent out there and the staff Riley is building, specifically for their recruiting prowess is going to make this a very highly rated class.

Missouri alone is stacked, we could potentially fill up the small class with Missouri and California kids alone (plus the two in state recruits, however, I am a greedy recruiting fan and therefore my post, hoping for a greater availability of scholarships for the 2018 class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News