ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Offense

nebcountry

Junior
Oct 29, 2013
Don't expect to see much different, at least according to this landof10 article. The author quotes Langsdorf as saying “I think you’ll see a few different things, but I don’t think you’ll see this drastic shift in offensive philosophy.” The biggest change will be qb runs (I assume they mean qb run pass option)

Concerning next years starter, the staff is waiting to see separation between O'Brien and Lee.

The two main things Langsdorf wants to concentrate on during the offseason, running the ball more consistently and making his quarterbacks more accurate.

Good bye 2016, hello 2017.

Don't expect to see much different, at least according to this landof10 article. The author quotes Langsdorf as saying “I think you’ll see a few different things, but I don’t think you’ll see this drastic shift in offensive philosophy.” The biggest change will be qb runs (I assume they mean qb run pass option)

Concerning next years starter, the staff is waiting to see separation between O'Brien and Lee.

The two main things Langsdorf wants to concentrate on during the offseason, running the ball more consistently and making his quarterbacks more accurate.

Good bye 2016, hello 2017.
Offensive philosophy may not be a whole lot different, but execution could be much improved if we have better QB and Oline play... Here's to hoping that is indeed the case!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT