ADVERTISEMENT

2016 the year to beat tOSU in Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan State lost to two teams last year... the National Champions and Nebraska. The mighty Buckeyes lost.
So Husker fans are suppose to get jacked for our one upset a year now. We lost games to inferior opponents last year we shouldn't have lost to. Talent was not the issue with any of the games we lost like many will make it out to be. You can put some on the transition, but no one before the season last year thought we would be a 5 win team going into the bowl. We should have won 7 regular season games minimum last year.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
So Husker fans are suppose to get jacked for our one upset a year now. We lost games to inferior opponents last year we shouldn't have lost to. Talent was not the issue with any of the games we lost like many will make it out to be. You can put some on the transition, but no one before the season last year thought we would be a 5 win team going into the bowl. We should have won 7 regular season games minimum last year.
Lack of talented depth because of incompetent recruiting severely hamstrung us last year.

I can't remember the exact number but it was something like 25 walk-ons made the trip to Miami last year. When you have to rely on that many walk-ons to have a serviceable roster that's a major problem.

Don't forget that Blo did a Manchurian Candidate on half the team. It's amazing we won as many games as we did last year.
I'm just glad Bo and the staff didn't start passing out cherry Gatorade at North Star. That would of been very bad.

I can't remember the exact number but it was something like 25 walk-ons made the trip to Miami last year. When you have to rely on that many walk-ons to have a serviceable roster that's a major problem.

of course it is a huge problem and those things don't/won't get fixed overnight, perhaps we should exude cautious optimism about the direction of the program rather than spewing nonsense about how a perennial top 5 program and coach are going to be shaking in their boots when we show up or our coach tea-bagging a rivals coach who is coming off a 12 win season with many key starters returning

my goodness, one can be supportive without having to be delusional .... you're like the dad who is baffled about why his 5'6" son isn't getting any division 1 basketball offers

of course it is a huge problem and those things don't/won't get fixed overnight, perhaps we should exude cautious optimism about the direction of the program rather than spewing nonsense about how a perennial top 5 program and coach are going to be shaking in their boots when we show up or our coach tea-bagging a rivals coach who is coming off a 12 win season with many key starters returning

my goodness, one can be supportive without having to be delusional .... you're like the dad who is baffled about why his 5'6" son isn't getting any division 1 basketball offers
Like I had brought up before we beat Michigan State. But what is more impressive is that the stat line was damn near identical. We played a playoff team toe to toe and won. We had our head on straight and Sparty dropped a game ending interception in the end zone. It wasn't a fluke as others cried to the mountain tops. Which brings me to the Iowa game. I know you get all worked up but we dominated the stat line. This game though Iowa didn't drop the interceptions and they made us pay. But our body language was totally different from the pre Purdue game and it showed with our performances. Then we took UCLA to the woodshed. I'm VERY excited to see this team play this year!

I think there was a pretty good football discussion going on till the usual suspects showed up.
Usual suspects Being you. Because whenever someone even questions calling a 6 win coach the greatest thing ever while doing the Internet equivalent of jumping up and down like a little girl getting a new pony, you go full "Blotard OMG I can't believe people don't see that Riley is God you aren't a fan blah blah" you are the most usual suspect of all. And you are crazy.

Usual suspects Being you. Because whenever someone even questions calling a 6 win coach the greatest thing ever while doing the Internet equivalent of jumping up and down like a little girl getting a new pony, you go full "Blotard OMG I can't believe people don't see that Riley is God you aren't a fan blah blah" you are the most usual suspect of all. And you are crazy.

image.jpg

Thank goodness I stopped by this thread....because I'll know not to make the same mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT