ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Huskers in the top 25 to start the season?

Tennessee at #4... they weren't too bad this year and didn't lose by much when they did lose, but ahead of Alabama?

NVM, I just looked at their schedule next year and it's very favorable. Maybe only one loss (Bama).

Too early. The schedule looks like 8-4 result (and could swing 2 games either way). Not sure even 8-4 gets Nebraska in the Top 25. NO chance in heck Nebraska finishes Top 10 in 2016.

QB play is what will make or break next year, being real about things we do return a lot and could be very good. Again it all falls down to how well Tommy improves next year or if we will be starting a true freshman at some point. Next year could be a great season or will be another struggling season again like this year.

Too early. The schedule looks like 8-4 result (and could swing 2 games either way). Not sure even 8-4 gets Nebraska in the Top 25. NO chance in heck Nebraska finishes Top 10 in 2016.

Don't think we're a Top 10 team next year either. I can see how you would come up with 8-4 but after losing to Purdue and Illinois this year while beating Michigan St and UCLA I'm not even going to try to predict anything. About the only think that would surprise me at this point would be 11-0 or 0-11. Anything in between I think we're capable of!

Reactions: lovetheskers
Tennessee at #4... they weren't too bad this year and didn't lose by much when they did lose, but ahead of Alabama?

NVM, I just looked at their schedule next year and it's very favorable. Maybe only one loss (Bama).

They've had one of the youngest teams in the country the last two years. They are poised to be a very good team, we'll see come next year though.

Reactions: leodisflowers
As long as TA is our qb .... Well lets just say its not next year we head to the upswing... It's the POB era that's taking us out of the depths. That prediction is BS.

If they don't let TA throw the rock more than 25 times a game it would help.....there won't be a huge jump in performance next season - so breaks and in game coaching will be big. That is why I think 6-6 to 10-2.....probably an equal chance of finishing anywhere in that range. If Riley craps the bed as much as he did in 2015......we might go 5-7 again.

Im completely fine if we are 100% balanced offensively, im not against passing a lot or running a lot in a game. I jusy hope we roll with what ever is working in said game (if its the pass or run ir hell even both) but i hope to see adjustments more then anything. If our run is getting stuffed, then we better open up the pass and vise versa....i don't want to see us forcing anything. If Tommys off the mark, i dont want to see us going crazy with the passes then, simply run the ball and if we cant even get 2 yards on any carries, then by all means open up on them with the pass. I just want to see us use whats working in the game and take advantage of it. Sorry but i could careless if we are passing or running to win the game, just as long as we win, period!

Reactions: arf_man and HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT