ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Coach's Clinic

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
I see the spring coach's clinic is a two-day affair this year. Last year it was Mack Brown speaking in the morning, watching practice 11-1 PM, then breakout sessions in the afternoon. I seem to recall Bo's clinics were 3-day affairs with clinics on Thursday evening, speakers/clinics on Friday, and a speaker Saturday morning before practice, then it was over after the Saturday practice.

Does anyone have an idea why Riley went to one day last year, and has now decided to go to two days?

http://www.ncacoach.org/nebraskafbclinic.php

Hey, at 94 a guy has to slow it down a little. I hope they get that poor guy a golf cart and personal nurse next year.

I have a tough time imagining that many high school coaches want to hang out in Lincoln for that many days in a row if they don't have to. With family and community commitments it had to be tough to take a couple of days plus bear the financial expense that entailed. IF Riley cut out some of the beer drinking time allotted by Bo and his staff, they should have no problem fitting 3 days in to 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT