huskerbaseball13

Nebraska Legend
Jul 30, 2003
Nebraska's 2015-16 Big Ten Opponents
Home-and-Home: Indiana, Northwestern, Penn State, Purdue, Rutgers
Single-Play Home: Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio State
Single-Play Away: Illinois, Iowa, Michigan State, Wisconsin

Set's up very favorable for us IMO.

Nothing sets up favorably when you don't have a play-making point guard and no inside presence.

Not being a Debbie Downer, as I have supported Husker Hoops for 25 years, but this team is in major need of the right kind of talent to supplement the players returning next season. I have to think Petteway is still going to try the NBA, even after a less than stellar junior season. If he comes back, great. If not, fine. I think White will be a major player. I think Tarin Smith is a nice back-up point guard, but we're going to need a real-deal break you down off the dribble type of player.

Originally posted by chicolby:
Nothing sets up favorably when you don't have a play-making point guard and no inside presence.

Not being a Debbie Downer, as I have supported Husker Hoops for 25 years, but this team is in major need of the right kind of talent to supplement the players returning next season. I have to think Petteway is still going to try the NBA, even after a less than stellar junior season. If he comes back, great. If not, fine. I think White will be a major player. I think Tarin Smith is a nice back-up point guard, but we're going to need a real-deal break you down off the dribble type of player.
I think Tarin can be that kind of player, if he can't, they also have Glynn Watson coming in. He could definitely make some noise his freshman year. I also think Petteway takes his chances at the NBA after this year, especially with his mother in the condition that she's in.

I would be surprised if Petteway left. Not even sure he gets drafted at this point. Some mocks have him early second round. Others have him not being drafted.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Have to play at Iowa again ? Last year we had to play them at their place,
Not to mention this is the 3rd year in a row the Baseball team has to travel to Iowa City....What is the deal with B1G scheduling.

Originally posted by scarletred:
Not to mention this is the 3rd year in a row the Baseball team has to travel to Iowa City....What is the deal with B1G scheduling.
Years in B1G

Iowa - 116

Neb - 4

Originally posted by selzway1:
Originally posted by scarletred:
Years in B1G

Iowa - 116

Neb - 4
What does that have to do with Nebraska and Iowa playing twice a year in basketball when their neighboring states?

Like to also see in baseball what B1G team has went to same teams place for 3 consecutive years.

Oldest thread on the free board, congrats @huskerbaseball13

What do I win?

Non-con for this season should come out at any time for this year I would guess. Need to get Copeland eligible.....saw Matt Norlander has us dead last in the Big 10 coming into the year but I like some of the talent we have on the roster. Really need Copeland ready to go for the non-con though.

Reactions: DukeOfSorrow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT