ADVERTISEMENT

20 years for making some kid the luckiest boy in America??

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
zam77.jpg

Seems a little steep to me.

Reactions: LikeNebraska
20 years was the minimum sentence possible under her plea agreement. Newspaper reports speculated that she would get 30 years, so I guess you could say that she was lucky.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Oh yay. More teachers raping their students. Oh and look, because they are female they more often than not, get very light sentences. What do we take from this? Well, if youre a female teacher rape till your hearts content. ClownWorld.

She should have gotten a much harder sentence like another child molester. Something more like 13 years where she gets to leave prison 6 days a week for 16 hours each day to work.

She does deserve prison time, like anyone who rapes children. I wouldn't say she is getting a very light sentence.

I can't imagine her jailmates will be too kind to her. A pretty, white chick who nailed a 13 year old?

This fantasy of yours takes up a lot of your time.

Honestly the teacher thing isn't a fantasy of mine at all, never has been, there's just far more important things for me to worry about than some lucky kid banging a cute teacher. Right now, in this climate we live in, and I'm talking about what we're seeing grab all the news coverage on all the stations, this doesn't even rank in the top 1,000 of things that worry me. In fact I find it a humorous distraction. Not condoning it, at all, and she deserves to be held accountable, but 20 years? Give me a freaking break. What a waste of resources to keep her locked up for 20 years, I'd prefer my tax dollars go elsewhere, and I'm sure if that sentence was say...... a year?? and she was released, she would be zero threat to society, and would be working and contributing to society instead of draining it, and none of us would be worse off for it. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go search Google for "Teacher student fantasies"...

I think it was my 4th or 5th year of teaching when we hired a new teacher that was 100% pure fire. My god. She was teaching 5th and 6th grade at the time and I almost felt sorry for those poor boys!

How would you feel if you had a daughter age 13 and a handsome teacher was doing her.. Would you think that the teacher was doing your daughter a favor... I think that you need to grow up..
the ones applauding this are degenerates

Reactions: 40acresdad
How would you feel if you had a daughter age 13 and a handsome teacher was doing her.. Would you think that the teacher was doing your daughter a favor... I think that you need to grow up..

Wait, so you really don't think that certain things can be different for different genders? You don't think that society looks at things differently, at times, based on gender?

Reactions: LikeNebraska
Wait, so you really don't think that certain things can be different for different genders? You don't think that society looks at things differently, at times, based on gender?
I would say that it is worse to seduce a young male because their hormones blind their thinking. Like seducing a drunk woman

Saying the boy wanted it is very close to pedophile logic

Last edited:
I would say that it is worse to seduce a young male because their hormones blind their thinking. Like seducing a drunk woman

Saying the boy wanted it is very close to pedophile logic
Instead of a playboy you’d have the real thing. Look I don’t condone these actions! Put you self in a 13 to 18 year old high school guy, some hot teacher is offering sex to you most guys would have jumped at the opportunity. Right or wrong that human nature

Instead of a playboy you’d have the real thing. Look I don’t condone these actions! Put you self in a 13 to 18 year old high school guy, some hot teacher is offering sex to you most guys would have jumped at the opportunity. Right or wrong that human nature

Regardless of what human nature is she is a pedofile and deserves punishment. No one with a 13 year old boy is going to condone him banging some skank teacher who is sneaking around on her husband while he’s on a fishing trip.

Well, I sure hope that 13 year old is able to recover from this and hopefully one day he will be able to stop vaginal mutilation in Africa and not become the next Ted Bundy/Jeff Dahmer...Thoughts and prayers to him.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
What if it was the football coach nailing the 13 year old boy who was gay?

Reactions: 40acresdad
JRE's attitude on this tells me he has a lot in common with Peter Griffin in this video.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT