ADVERTISEMENT

2 Win Season

SLOHusker

Senior
Aug 7, 2001
Looking at the schedule I see only one sure win, but I'm confident Frost will have the team ready to eek out another win somewhere on the schedule. 2 wins may sound disappointing, but this is a process. Eventually Martinez will throw accurately, and Jurgens will stop hiking 20 feet in the air, and the stupid mistakes will all just stop all at once. If we just hold out and are patient. Next year could be a special 4 win season.

Looking at the schedule I see only one sure win, but I'm confident Frost will have the team ready to eek out another win somewhere on the schedule. 2 wins may sound disappointing, but this is a process. Eventually Martinez will throw accurately, and Jurgens will stop hiking 20 feet in the air, and the stupid mistakes will all just stop all at once. If we just hold out and are patient. Next year could be a special 4 win season.
It could be worse. You could live in Iowa City.

Reactions: Lincoln100
You forgot to add that anyone who thinks this staff is incompetent below average Sun Belt level, are haters and trolls.

I think we have dome good talent. Probably 3rd in the West. I think since Frost dont have to guess on what the defense is going to throw at them, then we should be just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT