ADVERTISEMENT

2 things Iowa doesnt have many of.

Yeah what a wuss for getting a concussion. Lol

Btw, his replacements were directly responsible for all 24 of Nebraskas points. So this was a big play in the game. Probably the biggest play in the game.

The funny thing is, I was at work so I didn't see it. All I saw was what the Hawk fans were saying about targeting or whatever. Once I finally saw the play I was like are you kidding me? That was not targeting in any way shape or form. Just a very unfortunate crack of the helmet.
Your shitbag offense is why you lost. And your defense is what bailed you out virtually every game this season. To say the injury of one player is why you lost is delusional. You lost because your offense sucks. It has sucked pretty much since Nebraska joined the B1G and I started paying a little attention to Iowa.

In a previous post, you mentioned you came over here for some two-sided ribbing. So, in keeping with the shit-talking, schadenfreude theme, here are two things that make me smile:

1. A shitty Nebraska team beat Iowa. This was perhaps the shittiest Nebraska team in my lifetime, and they kept you fraudulent wankers out of the B1G Championship Game.

2. Iowa's offense will continue to suck balls in the near future - at least as long as your numbnut-of-a-program keeps Kirk as HC, and Brian Ferentz as your OC.

Your shitbag offense is why you lost. And your defense is what bailed you out virtually every game this season. To say the injury of one player is why you lost is delusional. You lost because your offense sucks. It has sucked pretty much since Nebraska joined the B1G and I started paying a little attention to Iowa.

In a previous post, you mentioned you came over here for some two-sided ribbing. So, in keeping with the shit-talking, schadenfreude theme, here are two things that make me smile:

1. A shitty Nebraska team beat Iowa. This was perhaps the shittiest Nebraska team in my lifetime, and they kept you fraudulent wankers out of the B1G Championship Game.

2. Iowa's offense will continue to suck balls in the near future - at least as long as your numbnut-of-a-program keeps Kirk as HC, and Brian Ferentz as your OC.
I’m surprised one of these Iowa trolls didn’t have the excuse that Iowa purposely lost because they didn’t want to play Ohio st or Michigan in the championship game

I didn't say it was the only reason. I said it was a huge deal. To say it wasn't would be a lie. Every single point.

Oh and as for 1, let me say... wait, how do you guys put it? Oh yeah, I remember. YoU bEaT oUr WoRsT TeAm iN yEaRs! Lol

Reactions: 9and4
I didn't say it was the only reason. I said it was a huge deal. To say it wasn't would be a lie. Every single point.

Oh and as for 1, let me say... wait, how do you guys put it? Oh yeah, I remember. YoU bEaT oUr WoRsT TeAm iN yEaRs! Lol
Which is why Mickey isn't the head coach. We had to consider where Iowa was, what it has been, what it will be. ;)

Iowa wins nine next year. After a one-year trip into Tough Schedule Land, they're back in their comfort zone: no Michigan or Ohio State. It's also interesting to note that now that MIchigan is the Big Ten's top bully, they've rotated onto our schedule while tOSU has gone away.

Correct. Iowa did likely beat one of our worst teams then. Fact is, Iowa lost this year to arguably the worst Nebraska team in my lifetime.

And your offense sucks. Your defense is good. But the rest of your team is a steaming pile of sh*t.

Your offense is sooo f*cking atrocious that, if I were an Iowa football fan, I would be googling how to properly hook a garden hose up to my exhaust pipe and snake it through my car window - seeing as Iowa will keep Brian Ferentz as OC and Captain KKKirk as HC.

Happy Sunday!

Much better than being the same 4-8, 5-7 team every year don't ya think? Lol
Nebraska future looks much Brighter than Iowa today than it did before the season started..

Good luck in the Pinstripe bowl, you’re going to lose…

Video of PeeCock after Iowa's loss:

dumb-huh.gif

Don't be mistaken, that's how he and his fellow hawks look in all of their waking hours, the 30 IQ Club.

Hey Huskers, it's been a fun weekend. Thanks for playing along. You seriously have been the only highlight after a shitty football game

Congrats on the win. Nebraska is better than Iowa this year. Maybe I'll stop back next year to flip some shit again. Hopefully it'll be from the victorious side, and hey, 8 out out of the last 10 is still pretty fricken dominant right? Lol Take care.

Reactions: 9and4
Offseason highlights:
Nebraska
Whom will the Huskers hire as assistant coaches?
What kind of talent will the transfer portal and NIL turn up for Rhule?
Will the Huskers line up enough talent to compete in the West?
Will Nebraska sell out the spring game?
Iowa
What will the court hearings regarding systemic racism in the program turn up?

Enjoy!

Hey Huskers, it's been a fun weekend. Thanks for playing along. You seriously have been the only highlight after a shitty football game

Congrats on the win. Nebraska is better than Iowa this year. Maybe I'll stop back next year to flip some shit again. Hopefully it'll be from the victorious side, and hey, 8 out out of the last 10 is still pretty fricken dominant right? Lol Take care.
Are your parents taking you to Sunday school now? "out out?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT