ADVERTISEMENT

2 things Iowa doesnt have many of.

Funny how much your players love that trophy but you guys pretend not to care. It's pretty cute.
Ever think "Wow, me posting about a bad opposing team who's not won many this year on their message board and talking shit after they just beat us really makes me look pathetic and weak and reflects badly on the very very few good Iowa posters"? Of course you haven't.
Its pretty cute that you're all over a Nebraska board obviously super butthurt about not winning that trophy, or the game YESTERDAY.
Honestly, have you ever sat and reflected on your actions?

Twice Nebraska showed its racist self when not letting a black man even interview for the job.
Tongue Goat GIF

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Ever think "Wow, me posting about a bad opposing team who's not won many this year on their message board and talking shit after they just beat us really makes me look pathetic and weak and reflects badly on the very very few good Iowa posters"? Of course you haven't.
Its pretty cute that you're all over a Nebraska board obviously super butthurt about not winning that trophy, or the game YESTERDAY.
Honestly, have you ever sat and reflected on your actions?
Meh, I'm good. I'm just milking what little entertainment I can from a shitty game. It sucks to lose but there are tons of you guys and tons of us guys that take this stuff WAY to seriously. I'm not one of them. I like to give some shit and because of that, I am willing to take shit too. It's fair. You'll notice I wasn't talking any shit before the game. I'm just ribbing you guys for fun.

Reactions: Laner2 and 9and4
Meh, I'm good. I'm just milking what little entertainment I can from a shitty game. It sucks to lose but there are tons of you guys and tons of us guys that take this stuff WAY to seriously. I'm not one of them. I like to give some shit and because of that, I am willing to take shit too. It's fair. You'll notice I wasn't talking any shit before the game. I'm just ribbing you guys for fun.
Fair enough. Perhaps you were not privy to the amount of Iowa trolls we've had on the board this year and then after the game still running their D suckers making excuses and talking ish.
So yeah, we took the win "a little seriously" and had some fun in return.

I can give allowance to iowigan fan for talking some smack after winning 7 years in a row..
but the breaks are all over that now..mr. rhule takes command

Yet Nebraska hires another "white" head coach and shuns the black man, the hiring of Rhule "race was the No. 1 factor. You can say it's not about race but it's about race".
Either epic levels of weak ass sarcasm or epic levels of stupidity? But maybe it’s both, you could be that talented

• Love
Reactions: Laner2 and Bugeater
Fair enough. Perhaps you were not privy to the amount of Iowa trolls we've had on the board this year and then after the game still running their D suckers making excuses and talking ish.
Yeah I see it. And before it was seven in a row there was just as many husker fans on the Iowa board. I imagine you guys have been avoiding that place like the plague for the better part of a decade.

I can give allowance to iowigan fan for talking some smack after winning 7 years in a row..
but the breaks are all over that now..mr. rhule takes command
It's a Rhule Warning. It's kind of like a Frost warning except it only lasts 3 years instead of 5! Lol

Yeah I see it. And before it was seven in a row there was just as many husker fans on the Iowa board. I imagine you guys have been avoiding that place like the plague for the better part of a decade.
Avoid the entire state if possible.

Also, go over to the Iowa board. There are plenty of huskers who finally have something to talk about and they're taking every opportunity. It's been awhile.

Wrong. If a Nebraska fan or two ventures over to the Nebraska board East it’s to set you straight on inaccurate threads and false posts. Two former big8 teams beat iowa in iowa city this season. Ouch.

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
Also, go over to the Iowa board. There are plenty of huskers who finally have something to talk about and they're taking every opportunity. It's been awhile.
Naw I think I'll pass. I have no interest in talking either Hawk or Husker football on your board. Mainly because the only time I give 2 shits about Iowa football is when we play, the only time they are relevant. And really, that goes for any team out there I'm not singling you out. To be fair, I'm not sure why you guys wouldn't feel the same.
Its the endless trolling and taking shots on this board I care about. Then throw in the baby raging and excuses we got after your team lost to to a terrible Husker team. Just move along. You lost. No excuses.

Naw I think I'll pass. I have no interest in talking either Hawk or Husker football on your board. Mainly because the only time I give 2 shits about Iowa football is when we play, the only time they are relevant. And really, that goes for any team out there I'm not singling you out. To be fair, I'm not sure why you guys wouldn't feel the same.
It’s the endless trolling and taking shots on this board I care about. Then throw in the baby raging and excuses we got after your team lost to to a terrible Husker team. Just move along. You lost. No excuses.
Baby raging hawk is one of my favorites….

CtJZ6s1VUAAPCGL.jpg

And what happened to all this big talking Three Big 10 west titles in 7 years boasting…

Had a feeling all the cheap talk could back fire on all those blowhards..

@Keehawk Look at what a huge pusśy your DB was.

Yeah what a wuss for getting a concussion. Lol

Btw, his replacements were directly responsible for all 24 of Nebraskas points. So this was a big play in the game. Probably the biggest play in the game.

The funny thing is, I was at work so I didn't see it. All I saw was what the Hawk fans were saying about targeting or whatever. Once I finally saw the play I was like are you kidding me? That was not targeting in any way shape or form. Just a very unfortunate crack of the helmet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT