ADVERTISEMENT

2 Girls 1 Cup

There is a Tosh.0 episode where he says they can't show TV viewers the video, so he shows the audience reaction to them watching the video. Its awesome.

im not sure you guys have my best interest at heart...

While we’re reminiscing, checkout “lemon party” “tub girl” and “meat spin”
Over on efukt, some french woman shits out her a$$hole and sucks it back in. Kind of like those party favor blow unroll toys, asking if it is exciting or scary. I couldn't stop laughing, mostly because of how she thinks it's sexy and her accent being hilarious. Efukt has some fairly gross stuff but some of it is funny.

For some real tests of your desensitization, kaotic has all kinds of gross stuff. Some of the narco murder videos are good training materials for medical students, EMTs or probably stock footage for Quentin Tarantino.

Over on efukt, some french woman shits out her a$$hole and sucks it back in. Kind of like those party favor blow unroll toys, asking if it is exciting or scary. I couldn't stop laughing, mostly because of how she thinks it's sexy and her accent being hilarious. Efukt has some fairly gross stuff but some of it is funny.

For some real tests of your desensitization, kaotic has all kinds of gross stuff. Some of the narco murder videos are good training materials for medical students, EMTs or probably stock footage for Quentin Tarantino.
200.gif

Wasn't sure what I was getting into clicking on this thread. Now I'm honestly wondering what the ratio of sex offenders to undercover sheriff's deputies is for you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT