ADVERTISEMENT

1v1 in practice

huskerdude88

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 8, 2005
Dallas, PA
Now that Mickey is interim head coach that's one thing that I hope happens a lot more at practice. Iron sharpens iron. The entire defense is soft and our O-line isn't that much better. There's always going to be a risk for injuries but right now we are so terrible up front that we have to do something to change that ASAP.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Now that Mickey is interim head coach that's one thing that I hope happens a lot more at practice. Iron sharpens iron. The entire defense is soft and our O-line isn't that much better. There's always going to be a risk for injuries but right now we are so terrible up front that we have to do something to change that ASAP.

They supposedly practiced 1 on 1’s this past week but I never heard if was actual hitting and tackling or that 2 hand touch they play in the spring. Mickey’s 2nd action after firing chins should be to rule there will be no more 2 hand touch in practice.

Have you ever seen a starting division 1 player walking after a game? Most of them are in the ice tub for two or three days recovering. There is zero chance they do live tackling during in season practices.

But does poop sharpen itself . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT