ADVERTISEMENT

1st & Last post for you guys.

GilFaizon

Jan 26, 2015
Can everyone calm the hell down?! I'm a first time poster and I'll probably get deleted before I can even cancel my subscription. Some of you people make me sick.
1- it's like some of you don't know that this new hire is about WAY more than this season
2- If this were an MLB team I would refer to it as "rebuilding year". It's an overall culture fix.
3- I realize the kicking was bad and the defense gave up some big plays and tommy wasn't perfect and our o-line was sub par leading to a poor rushing attack and such. But Christ guys gain a little of perspective.
4- WE ARE NOT '95 NEBRASKA. WE ARE NOT ALABAMA. WE ARE NOT OHIO STATE WITH URBAN MEYER.
5- Support our players. You think that you're pissed watching these games...think about the players. These guys are giving their hearts out and want to win more than you and me can even imagine. Don't ever bash the players they're giving they're hearts out for us out there.
6- coaches know more than we know. Yeah, Wilbon looked better than newby tonight but that doesn't mean much. You think the coaches aren't recruiting DL?!? They know we're thin there. These coaches know the players on a much more personal level than we ever will and I trust the guys making $$$$ to make the best choice possible.
7- 3rd and 1's. Jesus H. Christ. It's like some of you expect us to get a TD on every drive and get 100% conversions. Not every play call is gonna work. NO TEAM IS PERFECT. If the jet sweep worked you guys would be praising that call. And if that run up the middle (idk if it was an ISO or what) worked you people would be bragging about how we brought back some smash mouth football.
8- recruiting. For those of you guys expecting a top 15 rivals class every year. Also delusional. It can happen sometimes but don't put too much heart into rankings. Every kid (yes a 17-18 year old KID) is different and there's way more to them than a number of stars. If college football were based on rivals recruiting rankings then Tennessee would be in the playoff every year. But they're not cuz they suck. Again, TRUST THE PROFESSIONALS MAKING THESE DECISIONS.
9-be patient. I'm only 22 and never really got to experience the 90's domination so I can't relate to most of you guys/gals experiencing such a run. Rome wasn't built in a day and don't expect Rome to come around for awhile. I could go on but I'm not going to. I expect a bowl game appearance these next 2 years and nothing else. I've never been more embarrassed to be a Husker fan than I am right now after reading some of your guys shit after 1 loss. Get your delusional heads out of your asses and support the GD Nebraska Cornhuskers.
The world is not ending.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.