ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

So, uhh... where has this offensive system been? They've never even attempted to run anything similar to this with any of the other QBs.

It looks pretty clear that Smothers can be the man going forward, but Frost better hit the portal hard and get some backs that can help carry the load. Can't let Smothers carry the ball this many times.

D-Fence1-1.jpg

So, uhh... where has this offensive system been? They've never even attempted to run anything similar to this with any of the other QBs.
Yeah I can’t say that I really miss watching the QB stand in the pocket, running through 8 progressions before making a throw he’s not good at.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Another dumb play. Targeting removed. Lucky.
Minnesota fan here…. Desperately wanting NE to beat Iowa. Actually, I’d love to see NE be more competitive in general to raise the B1G west. But these stupid penalties are why that’s not gonna happen under Frost. Just sucks. Huskers outplaying the most overrated team in America. But stupidity is keeping it close

If I was an Iowa fan I would just despise Little Ferentz. He is doggedly determined to throw the ball, even when the RBs are tearing it up.

Reactions: mgbreis
Minnesota fan here…. Desperately wanting NE to beat Iowa. Actually, I’d love to see NE be more competitive in general to raise the B1G west. But these stupid penalties are why that’s not gonna happen under Frost. Just sucks. Huskers outplaying the most overrated team in America. But stupidity is keeping it close
Thank you and goodbye

I agree with you. Nebraska is really consistent when it comes to making exceptionally stupid penalties.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Frost says "we're gonna have to open it up a little bit." Nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT