ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

the same guy who had 2 long runs last week.. what are you going to keep punishing the guy for 1 mistake? he has talent and is hard to tackle. Rahmir rarely gets any decent yardage and goes down easy. We have zero run game with him, but sure, lets just keep doing that.. smh
Have you seen Yant block? Have you seen him catch a pass? Have you seen him run the wrong way on plays and get benched? Have you seen him trip and fall on 4th and goal? He’s clueless.

Yes, why throw it and stop the clock? You need to upgrade your football IQ about 100 points. The whole stadium would have booed Frost if they threw it!
Where did I say to throw it? Where??? you're an absolute moron..

he's probably the best running back we have, but whatever.. some of you bozos defending this offense and personnel choices just amaze me.
Yant is a stud, even if he doesn’t know the playbook well, they should be finding ways to get him carries. Rahmir is good, i thought we were going to have a thunder and lightning combo but….

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Have you seen Yant block? Have you seen him catch a pass? Have you seen him run the wrong way on plays and get benched? Have you seen him trip and fall on 4th and goal? He’s clueless.
I've seen him get big yardage, multiple times. He doesn't need to block or catch a pass.. man are you dumb.

the same guy who had 2 long runs last week.. what are you going to keep punishing the guy for 1 mistake? he has talent and is hard to tackle. Rahmir rarely gets any decent yardage and goes down easy. We have zero run game with him, but sure, lets just keep doing that.. smh
Rahmir has been decent, Yant has had some good runs but when the Minnesota game was on the line he choked. So, you can’t say he’s the go to when they all (RB) have sucked when it matters.

ADVERTISEMENT