ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!

I posted on Saturday that it was Smothers time and everyone lost their minds. AM has done nothing this game to change my mind.
Because saying this last week would make you look stupid. He played great last week. Today it’s hard to pin this on Adrian but he certainly isn’t doing anything to win the game

Seriously? Four times the flipping receiver ran the wrong route! It diesnt matter who throws the ball if the dam receiver runs to the wrong spot!
Far too many people only know how to blame the Qb because they have no understanding of what they say

This half is the equivalent of frost ripping a chilli/cinnamon roll fart in trevs face on will comptons unair conditioned bus, with Trev in his 3 piece suit

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
Noise. Blah, blah, blah. Turn off the sound on the TV and you can feel the lack of confidence from the players out their on the field. That is coaching, folks. I get the whole letdown thing after Michigan, but the Huskers have a chance to make a statement that last week wasn’t a fluke, that they are truly ‘close’. So far what looks ‘close’ is Frosts tenure coming to a disappointing and unexpected end.

Played well at times but in crunch time fumbled and then failed to get us in FG range our last drive. That's how QB's are measured.

No other QB on our roster keeps us within 20 points of Michigan last week. That’s a fact

Don’t worry guys Frost is great at second half adjustments as long as the other team doesn’t do something different he isn’t expecting.

When every wr runs the wrong route, at what point is it maybe looked at to be Martinez being on the wrong page
Betts ran an inside route when it was obvious he was supposed to go outside. How is that AM fault. Tourre ran right threw the open hole in the zone. Is Smother a mind reader and knows when his WR is going to **** up?

It’s that sh*tty coach they have…

He is an absolute freaking clown that’s for sure. Guy lost at home to a MAC team, so let’s not jerk him off just yet. Nebraska has had an embarrassing, uninspired effort, yet again.

ADVERTISEMENT