ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

WTF? That was a bullshit make believe penalty that put points on the board that UM didn’t deserve and you are trying to justify it? F that. Call the dam game straight up, that’s supposed to be their job.
I really don't see any reason why those 4 points will matter.

Offense has to move the ball. Period. 17 rushes for 39 yards ain't gonna get it done much less 133 total yards.

Everybody's favorite circle option is garbage against a real defense.

Me? Need to get our TEs involved, and run some off-guard stuff. Maybe a counter or two.

Michigan is better than we are. And Frost is calling a horrible offensive game. One option play. No tight ends. No jet sweeps. Just an overrated Rahmir up the damn gut behind our crap offensive line. Unless Frost pulls his head out of his butt we will not make a comeback. And where the hell is Yant?
Yep. Our defense is better than their offense. But their defense is light years better than our offense. We are not going to shove the ball up their ass. Yet -- up the gut up the gut up the gut We have to try to hit a big play at some point soon.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Falck and Martin playing over Betts and Manning. Wandale made the right decision to get away from this offensive staff.

I don’t know how much better Michigan is because we’ll probably never know. When Michigan and Nebraska is beating Nebraska, throw in a dash of pathetic officiating and this is what you get.
Michigan hasn't not had a lead in every game so far this season. They are legit. Will compete for the conference title.

I really don't see any reason why those 4 points will matter.

Offense has to move the ball. Period. 17 rushes for 39 yards ain't gonna get it done much less 133 total yards.

Everybody's favorite circle option is garbage against a real defense.

Me? Need to get our TEs involved, and run some off-guard stuff. Maybe a counter or two.

Still don’t think those 4 points matter?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT