ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!

We’re blowing our opportunities.
All I see is poor coaching and poor decision making.

But I’m happy we’re still in it. Defense is making mistakes but doing enough to get a W. Offense needs to step up.
It’s so frustrating. Frost has had 4 years to build an O. To find a good OL coach and QB coach, and realize he can’t call plays and be a true head coach. He’s either too stubborn or not smart enough to make the changes needed.

Martinez has played well but at some point you have to score points. 3 isn’t gonna get it done.
OU doesn’t appear to be as good as I thought they were.

Reactions: leodisflowers
OU is going to run the ball the second half, to then open up the passing game in the 4th qtr. That's what they say on TV.

Opportunities are going to be less, must capitalize and D needs to come up big on a pick 6 or fumble recovered for a TD.

I live in Denver, not too many hogs here. Can't wait for Iowa vs Nebraska although Iowa will probably have the west wrapped up by then.
Can’t wait to read your obituary, inbred

“Yet another iowa fan found in his closet w pants down and belt around neck. Hilarious!”

Culp is well on his way to losing another game for special teams.

Can’t wait to read your obituary, inbred

“Yet another iowa fan found in his closet w pants down and belt around neck. Hilarious!”
Only person I know that hides in a closet is your awesome coach. Damn, you're way too easy to come back at. It's funny being called an inbred by a mouth breathing moron.

Only person I know that hides in a closet is your awesome coach. Damn, you're way too easy to come back at. It's funny being called an inbred by a mouth breathing moron.
“The scourge of autoerotic asphyxiation amongst iowa fans continues,” authorities said. “So far, the only commonality we’ve found is recent logins to Husker Online.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT