ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

He’s our best player and was playing his balls off. No way that is called if the roles were revered and AM was getting hit.
Respectfully disagree. I thought he'd be ejected the instant I saw the replay. This stupid rule affects every game, I've been saying for several seasons that there's no way I'd want to play defense anymore.

It gets called in the big ten, would never get called in the SEC.

That may be true - not arguing that point - but since we play in the BIG, maybe our players should know that. Dismuke has had about 3 targeting calls overturned that were targeting, so it's not like we haven't gotten some benefit of the doubt along the way.

Dot be stupid. That was targeting plain as day. They are obviously taught to tackle with their heads down. He deserves to get booted. Dumbass

You never played football, did you?
No defender in today’s football is intentionally trying to lead with their helmet. Unless you think kids like getting kicked out of games.
When you are tackling, your head is still attached to your body. If the runner lowers his head into the path of your head, you get ejected. There is literally NOTHING you can do about it other than just not make the tackle.

There is NO WAY we should be behind at half in this game. We should be up by 2 - 3 TD's. Minny is not good - I just don't understand it .... game after game after game. There is no way they have more talent on the field than we do.

GOOOOO

BIIIIIIIGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

DefiniteClumsyIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif
If CBT was not a Husker everyone on this board would think he is a dirty player. Worse than that he is also a dumb, selfish player. h He would rather blow-up a player than play good, solid ball. Acting like a dirty player means more to him than winning a game and that is so sad. His coverage most of the time is terrible. He gambles too much. All he can do is slam into people. Stupid penalty earlier in the game and there is no way he had to hit the Gopher Qb in the head. He cost the Huskers a chance to win the Iowa game dropping the punt. He's the poster child for a bad player

Respectfully disagree. I thought he'd be ejected the instant I saw the replay. This stupid rule affects every game, I've been saying for several seasons that there's no way I'd want to play defense anymore.
One angle looked bad. The angle from the offensive backfield shows clearly he hit him the side of his face mask and his crown was not down. I've seen MUCH worse hits called targeting on the field reversed on review in the B12 and SEC. B1G officiating is horrendous and when you're losing like NU and MN, you get the worst crews in the league.

Reactions: cubsker
How many targeting calls is that on a Nebraska player, compared to all the other teams in the Big 10? We've played 6 games. And I think we've had at least 4 or 5 players called for targeting. Jebus...

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT