ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!

One of our DL needs to get their hands on that twig Iowa calls a QB and snap him in half.

Reactions: WHCSC
Lets go Huskers. Play pissed off. If you get a stupid penalty make it count. Defense stepped up in the red zone.

This is shit that high school teams don’t get wrong, missed assignments, wide snaps. A few decent plays to start then dumb mistakes.

I could understand if Cam made a bad snap and pancaked someone but he completely whifs on his blocks too. He is not good st all.

Ok who screwed up on jet sweep, either Wandale has to run by that guy or someone missed a block

Jurgens is terrible. Move his stupid ass to guard if he can’t snap...I’m so tired of these shitty bad snaps...it’s literally your most important job for a team that runs primarily out of shotgun

Does Frost seriously not see the snaps flying all over the dam place? Sit Jurgens ass on the bench.

Going exactly according to script so far... seriously considering recording the games, checking the final score, and then deciding if it is worth 3 hours of my life.
This works well and I have done it several times the past few miserable years. Just my luck that I am watching live today.

If Jergens is not riding the bench the rest of the game then we should never believe another word that Frost says.

uw3E5Nf1tzDSz2iKgTYoZB36RWGStMMbSSqr8tqrzrhFfEeE6zBZhbZktMsO2pT96eMHvCZDgA4zuYqPgvysMzicNGii1dH07tKkox1jfHP9LN6-leM

ADVERTISEMENT