ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Couldn't agree more. It's like Frost is too busy trying to figure out how to use two quarterbacks and there's zero run game with Mills and zero WR presence. Too cute is exactly right.

It works until we self destruct with penalties. One thing for sure, if we have 15 yards to go, we do not have anyone who can stretch the field. Perhaps Stoll but he's out.

Can you bench your captain? Thought he was good until the end of the second quarter. Perhaps he was getting gased.

Loved our young guys in Benhart and Piper. Very athletic!
Yeah dont know. Yes he's better at G than T, but damn he still is weak in pass pro. And that hold was a killer. Not good when its the senior screwing up and the RSFrosh at tackle hasnt really screwed up that Ive noticed. Plus to be honest I am kinda hoping Corchran is THAT good, that they just have to find a way to get him in there.

The only incompletion was on a play that the corner was beat so bad he undercut the wr coming down and dropped it. Defense has a long ways to go.

Reactions: 1 nu rugby
Not going to win a lot of games without a pass rush. I realize it’s Justin Fields in the backfield, but gotta’ blitz a little.

Colin Miller has played okay today but he's average at best. Pretty terrible on that TD.

One. And that is not typically what people are referring to when they say poor clock management. But OK we did have one delay of game penalty, a truly astute observation.
There was at least two delay of game penalties. I’d say the hurry up offense at the end of the First Half was mis-managed as far as time goes.

Only AMart could do that. Amazing how many tds he's given the other team in his career. We still haven't figured out how to not beat ourselves. AMart is shook. He's at least -7 all by himself before we even step on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT