ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Underthrown ball by Martinez. Should have been a TD. Damn it. Stoll was behind the D. Another green zone turnover by Martinez. Time for a new QB. I don't care who. I've seen enough.
I agree AM just doesn't have what it takes. How many games has AM done this. I feel like I've seen the exact same game for the last two years...

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Boy pretty sad in stadium black and gold everywhere. Same huskers to totally outclassed and outcoached once again. I hope all these red shirts do something next two years

Reactions: SC_'sker
Frost needs to beg McKenzie Milton to transfer here. It's clear that Milton made this staff look a lot better than they really are. Even if Miton is only 50%, he'd be light years better than what we have at QB.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Boy pretty sad in stadium black and gold everywhere. Same huskers to totally outclassed and outcoached once again. I hope all these red shirts do something next two years
A lot of the black is Husker rain gear. Red rain gear is hard to find. I looked for years before I finally found a red Columbia rain jacket.

1. Millen is great for people that don’t like real, accurate commentary. I really don’t know why he’s there.

2. The coaching staff saw something on film with Iowa’s cornerbacks. Decided not to block them, but crack with #1 wr instead (hoping that corner would follow and take himself out of the play). That did not work. They need to account for cornerbacks on swings/key screens/bubbles.

3. That delay swing double pass call was one of the worst play call designs I have ever seen.

4. The Noah Vedral thing is baffling.

5. Nelson and Tannor got exposed a bit in 1st half. Those outside zone cutbacks usually fall on the backside outside linebacker. They need to play flat down the line, but the threat of reverse makes that a difficult thing to do.

It was a bad half. Hope adjustments are made. We receive to begin 2nd half. Hopefully we can make something happen and make it a 7 point game.

Option has been there and Luke runs it well.
There have been four or five times where Martinez ran the ball where Luke would have gotten 10+ yards on the run and Martinez got 2. I just don’t get it. Iowa has not been that strong against the run. They have been strong against our passes. Put Luke in and pound it at them.

Last edited:
1. Millen is great for people that don’t like real, accurate commentary. I really don’t know why he’s there.

2. The coaching staff saw something on film with Iowa’s cornerbacks. Decided not to block them, but crack with #1 wr instead (hoping that corner would follow and take himself out of the play). That did not work. They need to account for cornerbacks on swings/key screens/bubbles.

3. That delay swing double pass call was one of the worst play call designs I have ever seen.

4. The Noah Vedral thing is baffling.

5. Nelson and Tannor got exposed a bit in 1st half. Those outside zone cutbacks usually fall on the backside outside linebacker. They need to play flat down the line, but the threat of reverse makes that a difficult thing to do.

It was a bad half. Hope adjustments are made. We receive to begin 2nd half. Hopefully we can make something happen and make it a 7 point game.

Yes, but I am expecting a timeout being the first play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT