ADVERTISEMENT

1st half GAME THREAD

Been thinking for a while that McCaffrey will win the job this spring. Really don’t see Martinez holding him off at this point.

Frost is too stubborn to bench Martinez, largely because of his own hard feelings about being booed here in '96, and how loyal Osborne was to him after that. He wants to be loyal to Martinez and not give up on him.

He also had to pretty much guarantee Martinez the starting position to get him to come here, and then compared him to Pat Mahomes. It will be hard for him to bench him after that.

Frost is too stubborn to bench Martinez, largely because of his own hard feelings about being booed here in '96, and how loyal Osborne was to him after that. He wants to be loyal to Martinez and not give up on him.

He also had to pretty much guarantee Martinez the starting position to get him to come here, and then compared him to Pat Mahomes. It will be hard for him to bench him after that.
TO was right. maybe frost will be, too.

being right on a message board is more important to you than anything. plus, if everyone played well, what would you post about?

I'm happy bro. On pace for a W. Get one against the squaks and maybe I get to go to a bowl game

Reactions: brnred
I see Brohm, Fleck and Frost taking this west over. Just a casual observation.

I'm happy bro. On pace for a W. Get one against the squaks and maybe I get to go to a bowl game
'i'm happy bro'
tenor.gif

hahahahahaha

When Amart really doesn't play like Mahomes, Frost needs to make a tough decision.

Well Vedral started one game in which the offense couldn’t get out of its own way for 3+ Quarters and another in which he had a game-changing fumble, so that probably has something to do with why Martinez is still starting. But I don’t think AM is going to turn his game around in time to keep McCaffrey on the bench.

This was Vedral's stat line against a Top 25 Indiana defense: 14/16, 201 yards, 193 QB Rating. The fumble hurt, but compared to all of Martinez' dumb turnovers this year, hard to blame him too much.

I'm hoping Martinez can turn it around, but I just think there should be an open battle for QB next year between him and McCaffrey.

Should try to get Spielman another 100 yards receiving so he can go for 1000 against Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT