ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

If we just had a glimmer of effort and the play calling even looked decent, I would say we’ll be fine, but this is a complete cluster. What’s going to change this? I’m at a complete loss.

Reactions: TheBeav815
If you can’t see the rigging with play calling, I can’t help you. It should be obvious unless you think our coaching staff is that stupid.

Our D? Our offense isn't exactly lighting it up. Who's responsible for this?
The D gave the offense the ball on the 3 and we couldn't get it in the endzone. The D gave the offense the ball again on the interception near mid field. No points. The D partially blocked a punt and again gave the offense the ball near midfield. I agree that the D isn't great but and 3 HORRIBLE missed tackles led to that last TD, BUT the offense is just as culpible. They're both bad today. AM does not look sharp at all.

Every single one of these players and coaches should be thoroughly embarrassed to go out and wear that N and perform like this. I have never been as pi$$ed off at the absolute thorough suckitude of this program as I am right now. None of them seem to care.

I am setting the O/U on the number of plays it takes Purdue to score on their first drive of the second half.

I am setting it at 6.5.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Frost gonna be in the NU Hall of shame for his personnel decisions
Like? Both Vedral and McCaffrey were injured in the last game. I'm not sure if they're 100% either. Hell we don't even know if they practiced at all this week. Who else?

If you can’t see the rigging with play calling, I can’t help you. It should be obvious unless you think our coaching staff is that stupid.

Then why the hell are you watching? Seriously, if you are so convinced it’s scripted just go the hell away. How you can think they coordinate 22 players to script 150 plays a game shows your absolute lack of intelligence or sense of reason.

its not the coaches and the refs faults .. don't know why people don't see that

sometimes you get beat by better teams ..that seems to never be the case in some fans minds . never

Anyone who still thinks this is a coaching problem and not a player problem is out of their mind

It's both. I'm still trying to figure out which is worse...OLB on a slot WR, wide open wideouts on crossing routes, missing your wide open checkdowns, and not being able to punch it in from 3 yards out has alot to do with coaching. We have a talent issue but there's no question in my mind we also have a coaching issue.

Reactions: K_Y_E and c3o
The D gave the offense the ball on the 3 and we couldn't get it in the endzone. The D gave the offense the ball again on the interception near mid field. No points. The D partially blocked a punt and again gave the offense the ball near midfield. I agree that the D isn't great but and 3 HORRIBLE missed tackles led to that last TD, BUT the offense is just as culpible. They're both bad today. AM does not look sharp at all.
Imagine that. Hasn't all year.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Be interesting if Martinez balls out in the second half, slapping all the anti conspiracy folks in the face. But we’ll see, I don’t know the script either, but I do think we win the game. Watch play calling for sure!

This team blows, starting with that suck ass excuse for qb, passes that can only be completed behind the line and finishing off with a nonexistent pass defense. After this shit show players should be sat and at least one coach/coordinator should be fired.

Be interesting if Martinez balls out in the second half, slapping all the anti conspiracy folks in the face. But we’ll see, I don’t know the script either, but I do think we win the game. Watch play calling for sure!
If the team cared, they could still win. But I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Purdue just pile it on in the second half. The guys just don't care anymore.

Then why the hell are you watching? Seriously, if you are so convinced it’s scripted just go the hell away. How you can think they coordinate 22 players to script 150 plays a game shows your absolute lack of intelligence or sense of reason.

I’m a student of how they do it. It’s fun for me to try and figure it out, it’s also fun to watch like your favorite sitcom is fun to watch. That’s why. And I think there are 1-3 players in on it max. Playcalling is big in this game because we out-talent Purdue

This team blows, starting with that suck ass excuse for qb, passes that can only be completed behind the line and finishing off with a nonexistent pass defense. After this shit show players should be sat and at least one coach/coordinator should be fired.

Martinez is playing with a bum knee and shoulder/arm, he’s not playing well, but Frost doesn’t do the kids any favors by hiding their injuries.

It didn't have to be. They had(and still have) plenty of chances in front of them. But they shut it down awhile ago and don't care,
I really hope this isn’t the case and don’t have inside knowledge of the team to dispute you.

However what you said above is exactly what my eyes see on the field

well the defense is doing what it is supposed to do in this scheme... get the ball back to the offense as fast as possible, so the Offense can go score.

serious, their #1 priority is not to limit opponent scoring, it's to get the ball back fast.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Nope, no firings will probably happen. Frost cares more about protecting his buddies.

I really hope this isn’t the case and don’t have inside knowledge of the team to dispute you.

However what you said above is exactly what my eyes see on the field
I have no inside knowledge either. I just know what I see on the field week after week.

A go ahead score right before halftime. We need more wins for a bowl, maybe we can put it together for the 2nd half.

well the defense is doing what it is supposed to do in this scheme... get the ball back to the offense as fast as possible, so the Offense can go score.

serious, their #1 priority is not to limit opponent scoring, it's to get the ball back fast.
And they did that twice with turnovers, one of them three yards from the end zone. And we end up with three points.

Our defense sucks, however with a competent offense today it is 24-14 right now

Put him on ignore, I did

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT