ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

2AM needs to sit the bench. Scott needs a good QB for his offense to be effective. Martinez has regressed since last season. He's hurting the team now.

Reactions: TheNewNU and c3o
Lmao we have some real chumps on this team. Straight up scrub losers

We could have built on the momentum we had going on offense with Vedral. The offense was not great, but it was improving under him, but this is what my fear was.. You go back to Martinez, and things are just going to regress back to where they were 3+ weeks ago. This is why, I don't want this crap for the next 2 years. He's a great kid and all, I just don't want him on the field.
I think you will get your way. He can be successful with a decent team and should transfer.

I knew it, a 96 yard TD drive, you could see it coming a mile away. And we know how bad this team is in the 3rd quarter.

This is a another sad reminder that we are who we are. A bottom dwelling Big 10 team that struggles to beat lowly Purdue.
Wow, instead of it being 21-0, you are behind because you have guys who are afraid to tackle. This against a 2-6 team. Wow, color me shocked

Reactions: WHCSC
Our tackling is an absolute disgrace to anyone who has ever suited up at any level of football, anywhere and at any point in history.

Reactions: cubsker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT