ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Is Scott afraid or too smart to call a play that works more than once on a drive?

They should be running Martinez like we ran McCaffrey last week. Where is that?

D-Fence1.jpg

Tragic team. I’m beginning to hate this offense scheme. NW would be up 21-0 if Purdue gifted them this crap
Martinez is hurting you guys, misses a wide open receiver down the middle of field, that fumble on the top exchange with Mills was on Martinez, then he misses another receiver on third down with just a bad pass. Also,!after your introduction Plummer shuffle pass, why did your OC not just run the ball?

Reactions: bradjens
I got a feeling it would look a lot better if AM was in the sideline

Maybe. Just pound the rock mixed in with read option and speed option here and there and we are up 21-7 or 28-7

I bet we hear “shallow cross it’s there” a bunch today.

I got a feeling it would look a lot better if AM was in the sideline
I've been a fairly strong defender and was sure that he had a physical problem before he went out. BUT, he's making too many mistakes. The interception was thrown in to double coverage when he has the TE at the 1st down line. Fumbles. Balls thrown to the sideline into the ground.

Purdue wants it more.

It is very alarming how their receivers are catching the ball with no defender within 5 yards of them

Martinez is hurting you guys, misses a wide open receiver down the middle of field, that fumble on the top exchange with Mills was on Martinez, then he misses another receiver on third down with just a bad pass. Also,!after your introduction Plummer shuffle pass, why did your OC not just run the ball?

Then he needs to tell Frost he’s hurt

Lamar Jackson has an opportunity to man up and put a licking on a running QB and he chooses to just nudge him to the ground with his side. Nail the QB!!!

And here we go. Didn’t take advantage early, and eventually we slowly roll over onto our backs.

Hope this doesn't turn into a 96 yard td drive for Purdue, Nebraska has lost all momentum.

ADVERTISEMENT