ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

when Nebraska has the ball first and goal on the 2 it has to be a TD. When Purdue has a third and 15 on the Nebraska 25 it has to end in a Purdue FG.

That was a huge 8 point swing and this is why we will likely lose today.

D can’t play much better than it has, giving O chance after chance after chance, and somehow, some way, it’s a game against a trash team
The offense had a chance to step on their throat with turnovers and field position given to them by the D and instead got 3 points out of all that. Bad deal. Wandale looks like has a hip pointer. They may give him a local and send him back out.

Feel really bad for Colin Miller. He's being put into unwinnable situations by Chinander's scheme. It's not just talent it's horrible scheme and coaching.

As an outsider, your defense is playing well but your offense is just throwing away opportunities, AM just doesn't look like he did last year.

You've got a Ferrari that has all kinds of power and speed, but breaks down all the time. You also have a good old Ford Mustang in the garage. Not near as flashy, but runs like a top.

Which one do you take on trip to go to an important job interview?

You've got a Ferrari that has all kinds of power and speed, but breaks down all the time. You also have a good old Ford Mustang in the gsrarage. No near as flashy, but run like a top.

If I had a Ferrari I feel like I would be pretty happy with my current job.

You've got a Ferrari that has all kinds of power and speed, but breaks down all the time. You also have a good old Ford Mustang in the gsrarage. No near as flashy, but run like a top.

We've got neither. We have the 1985 Chrysler K car... Before the recall

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
I've seen enough for the day. I'll be back when I'm not ready to punch an f---ing wall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT