ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

And that’s why he’s better then Noah. AM doesn’t lose his head when things fall apart

Yep...one of the many reasons but AM is so much better. I get the Noah love, I do...but if Noah was from Texas or California...no one would be jizzing all over him and posting about how much better he is than AM.

Reactions: SC_'sker
The short passes in the dirt should not and cannot be tolerated.period. Needs to sit a series and get his head right.
Nice we got 7 pts, but does not excuse the horrible play.

D-Fence1.jpg

Can we just start "reporting" posts where the poster thinks Vedral is the best QB in the nation?

It’s possible to suggest someone other than AM without suggesting that the other person is the best ever. AM is really not looking good this year. And before you play the race card, it’s also possible that the “someone” be white without there being any racism involved.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
It’s possible to suggest someone other than AM without suggesting that the other person is the best ever. AM is really not looking good this year. And before you play the race card, it’s also possible that the “someone” be white without there being any racism involved.
I played the geography card...

You played the race card.

Reactions: kccornhusker
Great tackle across the scrimmage by Davis. And they cheated on the play

It’s also possible that we want an option other than AM and the fact that the other option is from Nebraska has nothing to do with it

DL getting no penetration against an OL worse than ours

damn, haven’t been paying attention if they’ve been rushing 3 or 4. Defense seems inspired from a tackling standpoint. I like that!

That why our staff thinks our oline looks fine in practice.
Hahaha!

This is like those hot small town girls that date the same dork all through HS...then they come to Lincoln and see other dudes and by September...the old HS boyfriend is out of the picture!

The Skers OL only gets to see the dorky DL in practice.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT