ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

I don’t care little talent we have. Chins has to go. They HAVE to have more talent than this.

Reactions: vs540husker
You keep team in the game like we’re doing, this is what you get. We are coaching and playing pathetically. Need to pull our heads out of our a$@*es, but it’s becoming somewhat of a broken record.

Good urgency from Purdue on the drive. Getting ball out fast. Looking like they will score at least 3 in this drive script

We could have built on the momentum we had going on offense with Vedral. The offense was not great, but it was improving under him, but this is what my fear was.. You go back to Martinez, and things are just going to regress back to where they were 3+ weeks ago. This is why, I don't want this crap for the next 2 years. He's a great kid and all, I just don't want him on the field.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Here’s to hoping Osbourne gives Frost a visit and tells him..” your defense is terrible! You might want to find someone with a pulse to run it before you’re unemployed yourself!”

Reactions: vs540husker
The game went sour when Frost got cute on 1st and goal at the 3. We go up 14-0, it’s a totally different game
Scott threw his players under the bus last week and then pulls his sausage on that drive. Will he throw himself under the bus after this game?

This is a another sad reminder that we are who we are. A bottom dwelling Big 10 team that struggles to beat lowly Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT