ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

This staff may want to stop racking up the questionable 3 star recruits.

It’s painfully obvious they won’t be out coaching many in the Big Ten. They are going to need all the talent they can get.

Reactions: jeans15
We can’t play a 3-4 in this conf, 5 350lb guys vs 3 doesn’t work. Run off tackle can’t be stopped

2dnk97.jpg

Reactions: SC_'sker
Watch Iowa v Penn St. They are good conference teams. We are waaaaaaay behind tbat

Does Frost ever bench guys for playing bad? Farniok should be 5th string and Collin Miller should never play another down for Nebraska.

This thread surely shows we are the "best fans" in college football. Keep it up guys you're doing great! Honestly, keep the negativity off this board and take it out on your ol lady. A lot of you are exhausting, I can't imagine having to personally know any of you. GO BIG RED!!

Reactions: BugDumbDane
this team is poorly coached and uninspired. Truth, sorry if it hurts

Geez, when I suggested this I got called every name in the book.

It is bad enough I think some people owe apologies to the last coaching staff. :)

Reactions: SC_'sker
I don’t remember saying I’m in love with Minnesota’s offense. So what’s the point?
The problem isn’t the offensive scheme. It’s not 1980 anymore. Every successful team runs a version of the spread now. Every. Single. One.

No.they dont..we got a first down a threw it 3 straight times.

They get 1 yard on first down and run it again .
They don’t run a version of the spread offense? If you disagree with that then you clearly don’t know football. Scheme and play calling are two completely different things.

They don’t run a version of the spread offense? If you disagree with that then you clearly don’t know football. Scheme and play calling are two completely different things.

I dont care what they run
I'm talking about what we run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT