ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

This loss is not on the defense. Have they played great? No. But they have held Minny to 14. Respectable. Our offense blows chunks. O points? Really? 0?

I think we need to take a real hard look at Austin. Man oh man oh man, our offensive line is awful.

I agree to a point but sometime, somehow you have to at least slow the other team down. We can't tackle my grandmother but I have been saying that for two years.

This loss is not on the defense. Have they played great? No. But they have held Minny to 14. Respectable. Our offense blows chunks. O points? Really? 0?

I think we need to take a real hard look at Austin. Man oh man oh man, our offensive line is awful.
if we had scored on at least 2 of the 4 possessions, we would be okay.

I don't understand why all the penalties all of a sudden, formation issues, and what not..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
What makes me sad is that Frost is ultimately responsible for these repeated horseshit penalties, and apparently it's OK with him that his team looks completely undisciplined. Fking garbage!!

Nebraska needs some good big uglies in the trench

That's the biggest issue on offense. But honestly, the team looks talentless, poorly coached, and lost in pretty much every facet of the game. Minnesota is not a good football team. They're a below-average Big Ten team, which makes them about the 50th best team in the country. Nebraska needs to be able to shred teams like this, but they can't even compete with them.

Trying to imagine how awful this would be going without the renewed energy and burst of confidence.

And no, I'm not knocking Vedral, who's on a team that's getting piss-pounded in the trenches. But the notion that he was going to fix all that ails this team is pure dipshittery.

It would be nice if we could respect everyone’s posts without name calling. It’s ruining this board.

*awaits rotten tomato throwing *

Damn it's sad that Barry has to make that tackle from behind after being out of the play.

I reason to call that TO. We didn’t have a third timeout to get the ball back anyway.

They’re running the same play, over and over, and we can’t seem to figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT