ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Has the "draw 'em off" on 4th down EVER worked after a timeout? Every coach would spend two minutes telling his guys NOT to jump.

Or, maybe we need some accountability. The depth issues are showing because of injuries. The injuries in the past were blamed on poor S&C. What is the problem now? Is it still an S&C issue? We killed this team last year. They look like a playoff team against us right now.

Westside or Bellevue West could beat us tonight.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Kick catch interference. You can't make the guy run a gauntlet to catch the ball.

This loss is not on the defense. Have they played great? No. But they have held Minny to 14. Respectable. Our offense blows chunks. O points? Really? 0?

I think we need to take a real hard look at Austin. Man oh man oh man, our offensive line is awful.

Minnesota is averaging 10.0 per rush...they typically average 2 and some change.

Reactions: cvogele29
Minnesota is averaging 10.0 per rush...they typically average 2 and some change.

Nebraska has a special gift of making every running back have a career game against them. The funny thing is that they won't shut up about the defense being designed to stop the run first. They literally couldn't stop it LESS.

Reactions: HuskAir and Catch50
This loss is not on the defense. Have they played great? No. But they have held Minny to 14. Respectable. Our offense blows chunks. O points? Really? 0?

I think we need to take a real hard look at Austin. Man oh man oh man, our offensive line is awful.
Agree 100%.

Did you see our guard on that tipped pass 3rd down failure? You’ve got to be kidding me

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT