ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Lmao...how about you learn winning football.
Lol I know winning football. I never said our playcalling was good. It’s the right scheme though. Ohio state, Oregon, LSU, Alabama..just a few that run the same SCHEME.

200w.gif

How does Dan Mullen, Florida’s third or fourth choice go from Mississippi State to Florida and turns them into a top 10 team? Florida was bad the last few years since Urban left. Scott needs to hire the right coaches, not his buddies.

Why are people complaining about running a 3-4. We appear to be running a 4-2-5 with Alex Davis as an outside rusher/nine technique and Domann at Nickel.

Lol I know winning football. I never said our playcalling was good. It’s the right scheme though. Ohio state, Oregon, LSU, Alabama..just a few that run the same SCHEME.

Yeah, look at the terrific results we've got the last 20 years doing whatever everyone else does.

Our OL is way too bad. Way too bad. 0 improvement. Regression instead. No offense will work. Might was well get some youngsters in there

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Yeah, look at the terrific results we've got the last 20 years doing whatever everyone else does.
So what you’re saying is that we should go back to running the I formation besides 5 or 6 plays every game and run the triple option like Air Force or army with the schedule we have? Lol ok. Nostalgia is clearly stumping your football sense.

14 points is not insurmountable

The defense, Chins needs to pull the reigns back on being so aggressive.

If we don't have Mills (haven't seen him) we might not have much of a rushing game to go to, unless they can get ramir in there.

I liked the tempo and way we moved the ball, but the stupid penalties, alignment issues and other things, are simply unacceptable for a team in week 7. It says undisciplined to me.

If we can clean it up in the second half, we have a good chance to come back and make it interesting. I'm afraid we are going to have to pass the ball though. Mills is the only rusher I know who is good in this kind of game, and he is absent so far, which I don't understand.

Edit: Mills has 1 carry for 0 yards

14 points is not insurmountable

The defense, Chins needs to pull the reigns back on being so aggressive.

If we don't have Mills (haven't seen him) we might not have much of a rushing game to go to, unless they can get ramir in there.

I liked the tempo and way we moved the ball, but the stupid penalties, alignment issues and other things, are simply unacceptable for a team in week 7. It says undisciplined to me.

If we can clean it up in the second half, we have a good chance to come back and make it interesting. I'm afraid we are going to have to pass the ball though. Mills is the only rusher I know who is good in this kind of game, and he is absent so far, which I don't understand.

great post. The coaching in this game is odd. Minnesota is running a dive play out of the shotgun and we are having trouble stopping it.
The offense makes little sense to me. Run Mo on sweeps and 26 on inside carries. And we’ve had maybe 3 different formations I’ve seen. Best practice my ass . We seriously look like a high-school scheme

Reactions: NikkiSixx
So what you’re saying is that we should go back to running the I formation besides 5 or 6 plays every game and run the triple option like Air Force or army with the schedule we have? Lol ok. Nostalgia is clearly stumping your football sense.

And losing everywhere works just fine for you as long as we copy everyone. So, more power to you!

How does Dan Mullen, Florida’s third or fourth choice go from Mississippi State to Florida and turns them into a top 10 team? Florida was bad the last few years since Urban left. Scott needs to hire the right coaches, not his buddies.

If only Frost had taken the Florida job and Moos hired Mullen here.

Reactions: Chuck003
And losing everywhere works just fine for you as long as we copy everyone. So, more power to you!
No..the scheme we run gives us the best chance to compete. The playcalling is ass..but it’s the right scheme. Some of you really irritate me with your lack of knowledge on actual x’s and o’s.

I’m mostly disappointed in our overall strength. We look no different than a Bo Riley coached team.

Frost has to answer to why he hails Duval the best in the biz. We’re getting man handled by mediocre teams.

Bo would beat this team defensively

GOOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
I think Frost is going to have to make adjustments to his offensive and defensive schemes. Those UCF schemes just aren't going to work for a full season in the B1G IMO.

We're getting whipped even if we have better talent (that is if you believe the recruiting rankings over the past few years). O-Line in particular is a big problem this year. And the D-Line, supposed to be a strength for us this year, is getting gashed in the run game.

P.S. Where the heck is Miles Jones this year? Did our development program turn someone who once was a 4-star recruit (and supposed to be a great fit for this type of offense) into a non-factor?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT