ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

No..the scheme we run gives us the best chance to compete. The playcalling is ass..but it’s the right scheme. Some of you really irritate me with your lack of knowledge on actual x’s and o’s.

Well, it's sad that some of us like "results".

Reactions: jeans15
Losers talk about x's and o's.

Winners make plays
Do we have the players to just go out and out-talent people? Absolutely not. X’s and O’s are the only thing that keeps us competitive at this point. Jesus Christ some of you have no clue.

Do we have the players to just go out and out-talent people? Absolutely not. X’s and O’s are the only thing that keeps us competitive at this point. Jesus Christ some of you have no clue.

You need to look in a mirror genius.

You need to look in a mirror genius.
Apparently not. I’m not the one that things we can line up and beat a team if they throw 8 in the box to stop the run. You think our o-line is bad in this scheme?! Lol we wouldn’t average 100 yds rushing. Everyone being spread out is the only reason we can run the ball in the first place..and we barely do it now.

Problem is way beyond qb play, regardless of who plays at qb, these next two games against Indiana and Purdue are toss ups

P.S. Where the heck is Miles Jones this year? Did our development program turn someone who once was a 4-star recruit (and supposed to be a great fit for this type of offense) into a non-factor?

Frost's 1st recruiting class has mostly been a bust. Half of them aren't even here anymore, several others have not lived up to their hype. Martinez, Taylor, and Washington are the only difference makers.

I knew this rebuild wasn’t going to happen over night probably be 3-5 years. But at what point do you question is this offense Scott Frost brought in going to work in the big ten? Maybe I’m mad at what I’m watching right now but wanted to hear from other people on this

Hell yeah brother
giphy.gif

I knew this rebuild wasn’t going to happen over night probably be 3-5 years. But at what point do you question is this offense Scott Frost brought in going to work in the big ten? Maybe I’m mad at what I’m watching right now but wanted to hear from other people on this

What is this offense? Almost every offense in the Big Ten executes from the shotgun and does fine, do people even watch other teams? Maybe we can argue we don’t have the OL to execute a zone blocking scheme, but I don’t think we could just downhill block either. TO’s offense had complicated blocking schemes based on fronts that was tough to learn, Frost’s scheme is supposed to be easier to learn and execute, there are basically 5 blocking schemes in Scott’s run game, and it’s stuff that everybody does including some of the things Minnesota used to rack up 300+.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT