ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Not at all what happened. NW guy came off another receiver and made a great play. If he stays with that receiver for 1 more second Wan’Dale may have went the distance.

I’m glad you saw that too. Or when AM gets better he baits that guy and hits the wheel

I can see more train wrecks on the way with Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, hell, all of them going forward. Northwestern is going to hang around and find a way to steal this game if the Huskers stay on course.

Score was the same at Wisc for NW. Let’s see what happens first. They are a crafty team that waits for the other team to mess up to make up for their inefficiency

i know there's a lot of heated debate here about putting in the backup qb but I would really like to see vedral for 3-4 drives. martinez is just not improving. he had a great game against illinois, but he's been a ghost the rest of the games. Nick Saban would have benched him by now. you have to play well to keep your spot. i know we're no alabama but what could it hurt to look at vedral. we have 130 yards total near halftime.

Not at all what happened. NW guy came off another receiver and made a great play. If he stays with that receiver for 1 more second Wan’Dale may have went the distance.
disagree.. he's been late with his throws all day.. there is no push to score, no urgency.. he's just jerking around out there. Doubt I can take another 2 years of the Martinez era.

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT