ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

I know we will get better but dang, Scott struggles with game day coaching..

This team has no creativity on offense. They should be using more misdirection. I feel like our staff is either over their head or over valued our base offense

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
I’m wondering about the older players actually buying into the system, I sure see a lot of don’t care attitude, lack of concentration, lack of discipline. Sad to say this is a bad football team. Just hope they find a way to win 3 more games to make a bowl game

I’m wondering about the older players actually buying into the system, I sure see a lot of don’t care attitude, lack of concentration, lack of discipline. Sad to say this is a bad football team. Just hope they find a way to win 3 more games to make a bowl game

Offensively the youth of this team is the team and they’re just not experienced enough yet.

Honest question - does Martinez really execute the offense better than Vedral and McCaffrey in practice? Is he a guy who is great in practice but not the games? Because I think I would rather have Taylor Martinez at this point.
No, but Frost will absolutely NOT pull him as he is loyal to a fault... maddening... we are becoming Iowa West...

If you're feeling nostalgic, Navy is playing Air Force on CBS Sports Net. Two option teams.

Martinez coming out Eric Cartman Style
source.gif

Just watched Wisconsin highlights at half. I want to punch Barry Alvarez in his teeth for giving away our formula of success. Wisconsin crushes it between the tackles. Reminds me of Bruce Lee teaching white guys martial arts. Barry should be challenged to a death match.

Just watched Wisconsin highlights at half. I want to punch Barry Alvarez in his teeth for giving away our formula of success. Wisconsin crushes it between the tackles. Reminds me of Bruce Lee teaching white guys martial arts. Barry should be challenged to a death match.

That offense only generated 243 yards last week against this NW defense, NW is lost on offense, but a solid D for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT