ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Class move there, oHIo, throwing 20 yard passes with 0:30 seconds left in the half up 38-0.

I'd do it too. They were gifted a primetime game against a gutless, loser program. Make it count, show off for recruits.

Sorry, but dick moves like what Ohio's doing right now makes me want to see their QB have a season-ending knee injury.

That flag pisses me off. It almost like “see we did throw one against OSU, all is legit here”

Nice showing, fellas. Keep it up, Chins. I think your defense is about to turn the corner.

He looks like a beast, but he's not a good pass rusher and maybe average against the run. Bad fit for the 3-4 as well.

I think he's like a lot of guys on our team right now...pumped up way beyond a reasonable playing weight and now only good at squats.

Reactions: SC_'sker
We got our ass kicked by Michigan and improved greatly thereafter. We can repeat that and finish 8-4 go to an okay bowl. It’s not what we were hoping for in the preseason but it can happen and it would be progress.

Reactions: Thrasher31
Sorry, but dick moves like what Ohio's doing right now makes me want to see their QB have a season-ending knee injury.

If OSU scored Fields likely wouldn’t have played in the 2nd half. He still might not. Regardless, the coaches are calling the plays, the players are just running them. Nice of you to wish for a season ending injury. Have you noticed any of the OSU players taunting, or acting inappropriately?

Reactions: cmhawks99 and Eph97
We got our ass kicked by Michigan and improved greatly thereafter. We can repeat that and finish 8-4 go to an okay bowl. It’s not what we were hoping for in the preseason but it can happen and it would be progress.

Lol, 8-4 is not realistic. Mathematically possible, but like .000041% chance it happens.

Hoping for a defense might be a better use of your prayers.

You sure Chinander isn't on your payroll? I would swear either Iowa or the other B1G West teams are paying him.

The guy is so out of his element that instead of John Goodman yelling "You are out of your element, Chins!!" he would have shot him and left him laying on Lane 6.

Frost is going to go down in flames if he keeps that POS on his coaching staff.

I don’t think our kids have quit. They are showing their best. Unfortunately, their best is just not anywhere close to good enough.

While their best isn't good enough, they clearly have no confidence in the playcalls, the coaches, the schemes, and it shows. I think they have quit.

Reactions: skintight
ADVERTISEMENT