ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

More than one year after you had to run off half your team for being lazy, cancerous POS’s. Iowa state hasn’t played Ohio state.

Who do you want here? Who follows the golden boy, home grown hero that our assholes fans have 1.4 years before running off. Some of you are so freaking stupid and don’t understand how a program has to be built. Nick Saban couldn’t fix this in a year or two. Instant gratification, doesn’t understand a lick of football pos.
Your right. This sucks so much, but we have to find a way to make this work somehow. Because where the hell do we turn if it doesn’t???

tenor.gif

I was at the Tech game in 2004. I was hoping that would be the worst NU ass-beating I would see in my lifetime. My god, I never imagined this would ever happen. Hopefully OSU shows mercy in the 2nd half.

Reactions: TTUfirebird2008
Pump the brakes our cupboard was empty when coach frost took over, yes it looks we have talent but they haven’t panned out, you know it’s not going to be a good year when your kicker gets hurts during two a days

Reactions: Thrasher31
Adrian is terrified. I get that Young is in his grill every play, but he can’t even wait for a screen to develop? How did he regress so much??

Adrian is terrified. I get that Young is in his grill every play, but he can’t even wait for a screen to develop? How did he regress so much??

Bad coaching. Offensive coaches shit the bed bad this year.

Class move there, oHIo, throwing 20 yard passes with 0:30 seconds left in the half up 38-0.

More than one year after you had to run off half your team for being lazy, cancerous POS’s. Iowa state hasn’t played Ohio state.

Who do you want here? Who follows the golden boy, home grown hero that our assholes fans have 1.4 years before running off. Some of you are so freaking stupid and don’t understand how a program has to be built. Nick Saban couldn’t fix this in a year or two. Instant gratification, doesn’t understand a lick of football pos.

Iowa State beat both #3 Oklahoma and #4 TCU in Campbell's 2nd season.

Frost can't even stay within 30 in the 1st half at home.

I know we're stuck with Frost for the long haul. Hopefully he's not too stubborn to make some changes. What he's doing now isn't going to work unless he starts recruiting at a Top 10 level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT