ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

When your qb is failing this bad it has a psychological effect on the team. We're no better than a Riley coached team tonight. Make the right decision Scott. Your team needs a reason to fight.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
We almost did last year, on the road no less. This performance right now is completely embarrassing. Especially with the recruits visiting and the recent announcement of enormous facilities upgrades. It's actually pathetic.

Faulty logic. Ohio state was in shambles last year. Talent wasn’t their problem and their best players came back. People think that because it’s next year we should just improve as much as Ohio state did and be competitive. Doesn’t work that way.

Reactions: Tyda1992 and newAD
Wow. Maybe the dumbest post I’ve ever seen. We’ll never recruit at their level. We have to get talent where we can and develop. But we’ve had less than a year and half. Ohio state has out recruited us and had years to develop. We can’t make up that gap in a year or two.

So how many years do we need to at least not get our ass kicked on our home field? Iowa State's coach had them more competitive in Year 2 than Frost does here.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
I am actually starting to agree. I say throw in Vedral and see what he can do. We have a lot of offensive talent. Just need someone to get them the ball. Right now, I just hope we avoid a shutout.

That’s a myopic approach. Stick it out with the talented but struggling guy. Frost will do the right thing. Need to get Martinez fixed. Sitting him prevents that from occurring.

I saw somebody predict that last week after this board was basking in the glory of squeaking out a win against Illinois.

I thought we’d be better than this. We aren’t so I guess I should whine and throw everyone under the bus

How many recruits stop talking to NU after this shitshow? How many current commits get smart and move on to competitive programs?

Reactions: NikkiSixx
D-Fence1.jpg

I thought we’d be better than this. We aren’t so I guess I should whine and throw everyone under the bus
You can call it whining, but we are just stupid as a fan base to get hyped up after barely beating a bad, bad team.

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT