ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Martinez is awful right now. Benching him accomplished nothing.

If we’re going to win 8-9 games this year we need to fix him. Moral victory time (sadly)

How do you fix him? LOL

He's an absolute mess, at some point they need to put somebody in that doesn't shit all over themselves every 2 seconds.

That's all that is required at this point and they can work up from that.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Wow. Maybe the dumbest post I’ve ever seen. We’ll never recruit at their level. We have to get talent where we can and develop. But we’ve had less than a year and half. Ohio state has out recruited us and had years to develop. We can’t make up that gap in a year or two.

We almost did last year, on the road no less. This performance right now is completely embarrassing. Especially with the recruits visiting and the recent announcement of enormous facilities upgrades. It's actually pathetic.

Hate to say it, but this is a loser team. This is going to break their back. Might lose out.

I don’t understand what people think benching him accomplishes

Did you EVER watch Frost's offense at Oregon or UCF? They don't require superstar quarterbacks.

What they do need is a guy who can run the system. Make the reads and dish out the ball. It's actually pretty simple.

Martinez is trying to win the game by himself. Trying to throw a homerun ball every time. It's a complete disaster. So put him on the bench and let him see a more mature guy operate. Dish out little five yard passes that get ten yards. Do the little things that get results.

I don't understand the attitude that the QB is the only position on the field that can't be benched if they're having a bad game. As if their fragile Faberge Egg egos can't handle it.

This is just a replay of the UM game of last year. Brace yourselves, gents. The shit posts are coming !

Did you EVER watch Frost's offense at Oregon or UCF? They don't require superstar quarterbacks.

What they do need is a guy who can run the system. Make the reads and dish out the ball. It's actually pretty simple.

Martinez is trying to win the game by himself. Trying to throw a homerun ball every time. It's a complete disaster. So put him on the bench and let him see a more mature guy operate. Dish out little five yard passes that get ten yards. Do the little things that get results.

I don't understand the attitude that the QB is the only position on the field that can't be benched if they're having a bad game. As if their fragile Faberge Egg egos can't handle it.

And if they do have egos like that, then what the hell are they doing starting at QB? It makes no sense. He has lost it. I don’t see what continuing to let him throw INTs and get sacked does to “fix” him?

What are you talking about? McKenzie Milton and Marcus were elite college QBs. I live in Eugene so I know damn well what happened to that system the moment QB play plateued.

Vedral isn’t going to cut it. We need November ‘18 Martinez. It is in there. Ride out the storm.

This is just a replay of the UM game of last year. Brace yourselves, gents. The shit posts are coming !
I saw somebody predict that last week after this board was basking in the glory of squeaking out a win against Illinois.

Martinez is awful right now. Benching him accomplished nothing.

If we’re going to win 8-9 games this year we need to fix him. Moral victory time (sadly)
8-9 games!? LOL I remember a week after the hiring of frost, many of the posts on here had nebby going to the national championship game in year 2!!!! My Lord, you all really have no sense of reality, do you? Bwahahahahahaha

I am actually starting to agree. I say throw in Vedral and see what he can do. We have a lot of offensive talent. Just need someone to get them the ball. Right now, I just hope we avoid a shutout.

Their coaching staff completely outclasses ours. We might as well be letting jimbob the peewee coach call our plays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT