ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Until we start recruiting at Ohio State's level, we won't compete with them on the field.

I started following Nebraska recruiting religiously in 1994. Nebraska has never recruited "at Ohio State's level." I'm not sure you could find a single year, in the last 24, where Nebraska had a higher recruiting ranking than Ohio State. So it isn't just about recruiting. It's about recruiting to your system, developing players, and coaching them to your system.

If you're waiting for Nebraska to beat out the Ohio State's and Texas's of the world in recruiting, you'll be waiting until your dying day.

I wanna know what has happened to Martinez of last year. Is it him trying to do too much or is it the coaching staff asking more of him than he can do. (like reading defenses or looking off receivers) I don't know. All I know is that he isnt what he was last year or even close.

Reactions: vs540husker
He can't throw the football. We heard opponents say that earlier this season. Tonight is a reality check.

I started following Nebraska recruiting religiously in 1994. Nebraska has never recruited "at Ohio State's level." I'm not sure you could find a single year, in the last 24, where Nebraska had a higher recruiting ranking than Ohio State. So it isn't just about recruiting. It's about recruiting to your system, developing players, and coaching them to your system.

If you're waiting for Nebraska to beat out the Ohio State's and Texas's of the world in recruiting, you'll be waiting until your dying day.

We recruited mostly Top 10 classes in the 90s. When our recruiting fell off, so did our results on the field.

Still want to ride Martinez to a losing record this year? Bench his ass and send him a message to pull his head out. And take the future Dave Remington with him.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Defen se playing like punks too
OSU QB and RB

Exactly!!!

D-Fence1.jpg

Reactions: HuskerLLM
I've seen this Groundhog day movie more times than I care to admit. I am going to pull a Martinez and disappear.

ADVERTISEMENT