ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Well, the anticipation and build up was fun. We have our answer...Nebraska is not ready. Another nationally televised blowout on deck.

You guys still liking Chinander? LOL!

The hell is Chins going to do? He doesn't have the players. Our Safeties wouldn't start at any other P5 program. LB is a goddamn mess. CB is solid, but they aren't dominant.

I'm just going to set up my PC to auto post negative sh!t every 30 seconds. Don't want to be left out of the fun with the rest of the capt obvious geniuses watching the same game I am.

21 has no run support or coverge on WRs. No idea what 22 is doing at all. Yikes.

OSU has known for the past three years to just run it at the right side and if #21 is out there it's basically a free block.

Yikes. Well, I guess we know who are now. She’s gonna get ugly. Grab a beer and think good thoughts.

Stop playing scared on defense .

Talking to the D coordinator and Adrian Martinez

Ohio State should not be this much better than us. We look like we are not even trying. Pathetic.

You guys still liking Chinander? LOL!
Yeah, don’t get me started on the attacking defense scheme crap again.. I’ll just rub everyone’s nose in it.. all the pukes that wanted that, you got it baby, live with it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT