1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

DerHusker

Head Coach
May 29, 2001
GOOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. Hope to hell im wrong. I still have 100% faith and confidence in what is happening in Lincoln. We just aren’t ready for this yet.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. Hope to hell im wrong. I still have 100% faith and confidence in what is happening in Lincoln. We just aren’t ready for this yet.

I’ve got the opposite. I feel good. Maybe it’s because if we lose, so what??

Reactions: Wing-Back
Nice night, terrible internet connection in the stadium, hope it doesn’t rain. #GBR

I’ve got the opposite. I feel good. Maybe it’s because if we lose, so what??

I agree with the “if we lose, so what?” Mentality. I just think I’m going with the so-what tonight. But it might be more a defense mechanism for all the let downs the last 15 years. I’d much rather have what you’re having.

The macallan 18 is on hand in case beer isn’t enough either way.

I agree with the “if we lose, so what?” Mentality. I just think I’m going with the so-what tonight. But it might be more a defense mechanism for all the let downs the last 15 years. I’d much rather have what you’re having.

The macallan 18 is on hand in case beer isn’t enough either way.

It’s a defense mechanism and reality too. But if these guys can’t get up for this game I don’t know what to think. Come out like first half of Colorado and finish

I'm gonna be so drunk, you just wait....I'll keep you tuned in to this board.

Don't ban me bro!!!

Huskers land a commitment and the game hasnt started yet. Posted in a new thread. This is going to be a great night.

Terrible. #71 is not a good OT. Minnesota is going to beat us by 120 points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT