ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

They’re ranked #5 and are playing better than that. We’re young and building. We have some of the dumbest f’ing fans In the country. Looking at you Du and Carrey.

We are young on defense? News to me. This has been Chinander in all 4 years as a DC. I’m sure we will look up in a few years and he will have a championship type defense on the field. #delusional

Martinez is struggling but tanking him would be stupid. We brought a knife to a gun fight. It is what it is
wrong. Martinez should have been tanked a long time ago for his temperament alone. I wouldn’t go to war with that guy ever. The rest of the team knows this too now, and it shows in their performance. You put a guy back there who has actual real confidence, everything would change for the better.

Reactions: Chuck003
We are young on defense? News to me. This has been Chinander in all 4 years as a DC. I’m sure we will look up in a few years and he will have a championship type defense on the field. #delusional

Would be cool if we were like other programs and paid big bucks to coordinators that are very good at what they do

Fine. We’re not young, we just have no f’ing talent and guys who have had no consistency in coaching for development their whole career. Chins has been here for 1.5 years. Not 4. You haters are real f’ing stupid.

Have to recruit our way out of this shitshow. Hard to do that getting effed in the ass on national TV for your key recruiting weekend.

They’re ranked #5 and are playing better than that. We’re young and building. We have some of the dumbest f’ing fans In the country. Looking at you Du and Carrey.

A lot of teams are young. Fields is a sophomore who never started a game before this year.

Until we start recruiting at Ohio State's level, we won't compete with them on the field. We don't have a superior coaching staff to make up the talent deficit. We need to start landing Top 10 recruiting classes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT