ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Martinez chose to throw to a well-covered receiver, with a floater that got INT, rather than a wide-open guy just under it.

God, they are even calling a perfect game too. Nice double move.

You better let Lamar play press all game he just does not have the hips for this.

That was a great move and play call. Lamar played too aggressive. That wasn’t his hips, lol, that was his jock strap

Reactions: CaWino
You know you're cursed when a dude on his back, completely out of the play, has the ball fall into his lap.
Pretty sure OU had a pick like that against us in the 2000 game in Norman. The type of play that lets you know right way it ain’t your night.

That was a great move and play call. Lamar played too aggressive. That wasn’t his hips, lol, that was his jock strap

You can't let any receiver get free on Lamar. He is not even within 5 yards of the receivers when they catch the ball against him when he gives a cushion.

This type of defeat makes us look so inferior and outclassed. This will hurt recruiting big-time.

Man Ohio state is loaded, they have speed every where, I was hoping to at least keep it close but I just don’t think we will be able to even do that... my hats off to them so far, they are getting some great bounces (interception while laying on your back) but man they have talent, that’s a team that will be playing for a national championship boys

Reactions: bigbadjim990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT