ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Well Scott, bench him already.. who on defense wants to do this all night, much less the rest of the season?

It’s OK, at least it’s not a primetime game on national TV and a whole bunch of top recruits there to watch...oh wait.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Martinez is awful right now. Benching him accomplished nothing.

If we’re going to win 8-9 games this year we need to fix him. Moral victory time (sadly)

Martinez sucks ass. Where's the post from last week saying fans were idiots for wanting Martinez benched? I want to enjoy that one again.

Turnovers are game killers. Even zero completions and punts would be better than interceptions. Martinez is actually hurting the team.

He can't throw the football. We heard opponents say that earlier this season. Tonight is a reality check.

He actually throws it quite well, to the other team. Time to go to I-formation and run this clock down as fast as possible. At least we had a little success and the game might get over sooner.

Martinez sucks ass. Where's the post from last week saying fans were idiots for wanting Martinez benched? I want to enjoy that one again.

Turnovers are game killers. Even zero completions and punts would be better than interceptions. Martinez is actually hurting the team.

Turnover 1 and 2 were bad. Better ball placement and they are completions. Pick three was just awful.

A lot of teams are young. Fields is a sophomore who never started a game before this year.

Until we start recruiting at Ohio State's level, we won't compete with them on the field. We don't have a superior coaching staff to make up the talent deficit. We need to start landing Top 10 recruiting classes.

Wow. Maybe the dumbest post I’ve ever seen. We’ll never recruit at their level. We have to get talent where we can and develop. But we’ve had less than a year and half. Ohio state has out recruited us and had years to develop. We can’t make up that gap in a year or two.

Martinez has a negative 45 rating right now.....

I will say I am not liking how Frost went away from what was working.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
This is so bad. I am demoralized beyond comprehension. I expected this under Callahan and Riley but not Frost. We are a joke. I hope they outlaw football because of CTE so it will stop.

Fine. We’re not young, we just have no f’ing talent and guys who have had no consistency in coaching for development their whole career. Chins has been here for 1.5 years. Not 4. You haters are real f’ing stupid.

"Our defense is young."

Good Lord you're a 'tard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT