ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Anyone still want to argue that this is all on Martinez? This is a bad team, maybe worse than the last two years, if that is possible.

Problem:. You can't sit Mills for fumbling because Washington gets hurt every third carry on average.

Might have to go empty backfield rest of the way.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Maybe Nebraska can come back in the second half, but I doubt it. they make way too many mistakes against everyone they play.

Mills needs to see the bench and not play until he doesn’t fumble his fumbles are just killers you can’t have one turnover machine let a lone two on this team

Millen is just making shit up.

That's what I think too. There's no rule about the ball having to remain stationary. A running back's arm is allowed to move as he's going down. That doesn't make the ball already out of his possession. He was grasping at any way to justify a non-fumble to be called a fumble.

I might turn this off. And yes, you should blast me for saying it. But I just don’t want to watch this unfold.

We’ll need another 10 years before we see any improvements. Give Frost some time. We won’t be bowling this yr.

This is all on Martinez as far as I'm concerned. Good QB's make the players around them better. When you have a weak minded individual as the offensive leader, this kind of crap trickles down and snowballs into a shitshow. This is why you have to get rid of Adrian, for GOOD.

Reactions: Bruce1981
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT